Chapter One

I'm a new member to the Heart pirates also i'm the first female nurse to be in this crew. The captain, Trafalgar Law and I first met when his crew were docked in a little town where I happen to be working as a doctor to the people living there. My devil fruit power allows me to grow any plant from anywhere around the world based on if i know the plant's name or if i think category wise for example if i say medicine a bunch of medical herbs will grow right in my hand thats right I don't need soil or water or wait 6-8 weeks for it to grow it happens immediately and its convenient.

Captain Trafalgar-san saw my abilities and asked me to join of course i refused but the deal breaker happened when one of my patients, a child had an internal bleeding which i couldn't just stop with medical herbs and in exchange for saving the child's life with his Devil Fruit power I accepted his offer.

But for the past few weeks since i joined he and I have been doing nothing but making out no sex just crazy make out sessions whenever and wherever we were as long as we were alone its like we couldn't keep our hands off each other. It all started when i came aboard the yellow submarine. It was cold inside and not as well lit the lights weren't bright enough you could see where you were going. Bepo the talking polar bear showed me to my room it was situated all way down the other side of the sub far from the captain's room but i would expect that even i wouldn't trust me. That night after unpacking there was knock at the door, "come in" i said and Law came in with a piece of clothing on his arm " this is your uniform you are allowed to wear whatever you want when we step out and dock at an island but its necessary to wear this inside the sub" he told me taking it out of his hands i examined it, the outfit was a black nurse's short dress with the yellow jolly roger at the back of the dress and over my heart as for shoes he brought in some black stockings and stilettos raising an eyebrow at him i said " you expect me to fight in these? I can barely run in them look at my shoes its either boots or sandals, shoes to move around easily with" he simply smiled and said walking to the door " you are now MY nakama and i am your captain so follow orders". Gosh he pissed me off with his rude mouth like i asked or begged to be his nakama tch.

The next morning i got dressed in the outfit and walked in the kitchen, picking up an apple and taking a bite i realize it got quiet looking around i notice all the men were staring at me with blushes on their face two weirdos Sacchi and Penguin rushed up to me and said good morning with bright smiles which i politely responded with a good morning as well. Eventually all the men started greeting me good morning and it got noisy, they all started asking me questions some asked if i had a boyfriend, or if i ever think of getting married before i knew it we were all bonding then Bepo and Law walked in and he yelled at everyone to be quiet because he had a headache in seconds the whole dining and kitchen area was cleared only Law and I were in there it felt hot for some reason the awkward silence only made things even more uncomfortable as i made a cup of tea my hands were cold out of nervousness. Law being as sharp as he was notice my nervousness being alone with him. After stirring the the sugar in i turned around and Law was behind me he was so close it almost felt like our clothes would touch and cling to each other my heart was beating so fast and my temple got hot i temporarily held my breath unconsciously cause i didn't know what to do ....looking up into his eyes he looked down on me reached his hand up and grabbed the cup hanging above my head, smiled at my sudden defensive reaction and how tense my body became all at once, then he walked away going for the hot water i breathed out so hard he looked up at me and i turned away and sat down at the table. Law joined me on the chair next to mine i felt tense again "relax why are you so nervous?" he spoke breaking the silence " i don't know i'm usually never this way with other guys" i admitted honestly. Trafalgar is ruthless when he's up against his enemies thats why is known and feared so much also his amazing devil fruit powers the Ope Ope no mi which allows him complete access to your body if your caught in his operating room but Law is alot more he's easy going, he wouldn't get in your way if you don't get in his even though he only values things and people that are useful to him you could still convince him to be considerate and mostly his attractiveness i'm mostly drawn to his sexy dark-grey eyes, his jet black messy hair under that hat also his sarcastic sometimes playful/mischievous smile. I want him I wanted to see him lose control from his normally cool and calm demeanor so i'm gonna make sure i tease and flirt until he loses his mind right here in this submarine.

Licking the rim of the cup i could feel his eyes on me, then i moved on to eating some fruits, taking a strawberry i spread my whole lips over it in a seductive way and took a bite, Law's eyes were still on me i could see him from the corner of my eye and i could tell he was intently paying attention to my lips. Reaching for a banana he grabbed my hands and i turned to look at him "enough" he said i smiled and licked my lips Law then let go of my hand and brought his face closer to mine "you know captain if i didn't know better i would say your turned on" i said smiling mischievously he smiled back and pressed a kiss at the corner of my mouth licking the juice from the strawberries off and savoring it "hmm says the one thats flirting" his tongue was warm and the wetness on my skin sent a shiver all through my body.

Law then ran his fingers down my arm and let them brush against my thighs the stockings didnt cover my whole leg only a couple inches pass my knees his hand then slid between my legs trying to get to my inner thighs my hands went up took off his hat and my fingers ran through his hair bringing his face closer to mine his lips touched mine with small feather like kisses then his tongue flicked against my lips savoring my taste. While trying to keep my legs he notice my stubborn behavior and bit down on my bottom lip gasping he slid his tongue into my mouth claiming my tongue his kisses were oddly gentle and tender moving over mine so hot and wet all at the same time, without realizing i felt his fingers move over my underwear i must unconsciously relaxed and let my legs fall open. His kisses didn't let up he continued entangling his tongue with mine pulling it into his mouth whenever he got the chance his fingers soon because more active too with one hand in my hair his other hand had started massaging my clit outside my underwear feeling it get wet he smiled against my lips. No way i was gonna let him take over that easily so I brought my other hand up and let it slide under his shirt raking my nails down his perfectly toned stomach his groan only added fuel to our fire then i felt Law's middle finger slide my underwear to side while his index made direct contact with my clit moaning loudly i shifted in my chair thats when the kitchen door fling open "CAPTAAAIINN!!!" Making Law and I break our kiss, suddenly sitting squarely in the chair again and looked up.