two

" don't you call him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" don't you call him

what you used to call me "

It had been hours now since Han left in search of Luke – stuck somewhere in the intense blizzard outside the base.

They'd had no choice but to close the base's outside door, leaving the two stuck in the storm overnight.

Leia offered to stay in Elara's room that night.

While her friend had gone to clean herself up, she noticed the holo pad left unlocked on the desk. Out of curiosity, she picked it up. The first thing displayed on the screen was the intercepted message. Something about the language it was written in was familiar. She'd seen this before. "Oh my–" she mumbled to herself.

My love,

I know what you believe. What you were told. Unbeknownst to them, they were fed lies, which in turn, were fed to you.

I am reaching out to tell I still think about you every day, hoping you've moved on to someone who treats you the way I know you deserve. I know how poorly I treated you

"Hey, Leia," Elara stood at the bathroom door in her pajamas, "can you pass me my hairbrush from the–"

Her jaw drops when her eyes catch Leia glued the tablet. Leia purses her lips. "Were you gonna tell me?"

"Leia–" she couldn't think of the words to use.

"What? Why lie to me, Elara?"

"I- I didn't know what to do Leia," Elara climbs onto the bed, "because he's dead. He's been dead. It would be impossible for him to send this. I just didn't want to waste anyone's time."

"Ellie, this is far from a waste of time," she placed the tablet on the desk, "for you to get this means someone knows this base is here. It is your job to know how huge of a security issue this is."

Elara didn't say anything, instead glued her eyes to the floor. "Ellie, you know I'm supposed to tell someone about this, right?"

"Please don't."

"Ellie," Leia sat on the bed next to her, and placed an arm around her friend.

"I never told him," Elara sighed, "I never told Luke about Oliver."

a/n
hello. this is more of a really short filler chapter, but I kinda wanted to have just an intimate little Leia & Elara moment concerning this letter

sorry it's short :( but I am working on the next chapter and it should be up soon

thank you all for reading and have a wonderful day and don't forget to stay hydrated ❤️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.