Hide and seek

Colby pov

The trap house was all doing random shit. It was very boring in the house until Sam came up with a idea. "Let play hide and seek IN THE DARK!" Sam said with enthusiastic, he all looked at us waiting for a answer. "Umm, Okay, that's such a random idea." Jake laughed including Aaron, Corey, and me. We all looked at each other with confusion but I thought it will be fun "Okay, cool! COREY COUNT!" I said jumping up from the couch pointing at Corey. "Why me dude?" Corey sigh. "How about rock paper shoot?!?" Aaron requested.

Me and Corey was in a war of we will count. Who ever die the most in rock paper shoot, they is counting. "HA YOU IS COUNTING COREY!" I said with excitement. Corey closed his eyes and began counting from 30, we all start to Separate into our hiding spots. I grab Sam hand and ran with him upstairs to my bedroom closet. I closed the closet and turned on my flashlight on my phone. "What the fu-" Sam got interpreted by my kiss.

I started to kiss down his soft white neck causing him to have dark marks from his neck to his Collarbones. Sam was so stun that he was quite the whole time. Sam finally spoke " dude! What the fuck." He whispered yelled. I smirked and continued kissing him.

  We heard the Closet door opening and automatically stopped kissing and looked at the door creep open. "HAHA! FOUND YALL" Corey said in his loud voice. "Ugh I finally came out the closet.." Colby laughed winking at Sam.