I popped everything into my necessity bag then right into my bigger one. I looked at her as I asked her to move out of my way but instead, she crossed her arms in front of her chest. The defensive posture. Seen it enough times to know it meant I had to explain myself to her but there was no way she would get anything out of me.

Last time I checked, she didn't want me to talk.

"You know what? I'm not about to bend over backwards for a man. You can do as you please," she said as she gave up and walked right out of the bathroom. I chuckled under my breath as she dramatically slammed the door behind her. I didn't expect anything more or anything less. That was who she was and I wondered when she'd show it already.

Though, I had to admit, there was a little part of me that wished she would break her usual persona for me and force me to talk to her. I knew she could have done it but she was too proud to let her guards down in a situation like this. That would have meant she gave up without a fight and we both knew she never played the sore loser. She would rather hurt herself and others in the process than admit someone else can be right and not just her.

In some weird, twisted way, I kind of loved that about her. Amongst many other things, of course. But this one in particular made her the game master that she was and the chaser that I was. I almost had her in both of my hands and she knew that which was why she decided to slip right through my grasp and invite me to play a different level. Only she forgot to mention how the difficulty of each increased as we went along. That was, of course, to protect herself.

She was pushing me away to build her walls back up and mess up all of my work in the process. She pushed the buttons she knew she had to, in order to get me to go off on her so she could have her way.

And I let her.

She really was the damn game master.

I shook my head as I dropped my bag on the floor and marched right up to her bedroom door. My fist was about to knock down her door but it had opened before I had the chance. Much to my surprise, there she was, with her hands on my cheeks and her lips on mine.

Nothing, but at the same time everything seemed to make sense. My mind went blank for a second before my hands moved on their own and gripped her waist. She pulled away from me for a couple of seconds to slam the door shut behind me, then pushed me up against it and placed her mouth back on mine.

My hand roamed down the side of her body as I pushed her away a little, then mumbled, "Jump," before her lips fell back on mine and her legs were around my waist.

The back of her thighs fit perfectly into my hands, the material of her joggers was soft and I had no doubts in my mind that her skin felt the same underneath. As we stumbled back over to her bed, her lips showered my neck in kisses, my jaw and my cheek. Her fingers slipped through my hair as I laid her down on the bed and climbed over her so both of our bodies were across the bed.

She didn't say a word and to achieve that, she pulled me back down to her for another kiss. I felt her fingers deepen into the skin of my neck whilst her other hand ran down my side until it reached the bottom of my shirt. She tugged on it as she tried to push it up but it was a button up and so she got nowhere. I heard her groan in frustration as her fingers undid the buttons, our lips still too busy with the heated kiss that we shared.

I leaned back on my knees as she pushed herself up from beneath me and got rid of her top as I got rid of mine. She had a black bra on which barely held her breasts back from falling out. My wandering eyes couldn't enjoy the view much longer as Kensington was determined to get on top of me. Our crotches were against each other which she used for her benefit to weaken me, the familiar rolls of her hips into mine worked wonders.