45 - Theo Raeken and Cody Christian

Start from the beginning

I have a red JanSport backpack, and mien is unique due to all of the inspirational quotes on it and my friends signatures. " And of my God New York is just beautiful, " Kira says.

" I bet, " I chuckle. Her and I stop by our lockers. Scott picks her up, and the two walk away. Someone comes to the left of me opening their locker. I don't pay attention, and continue on putting stuff in my locker.

" Could you help me? " He asks to turn to see him. Theo or Cody Christian.

" Sure what do you need? " I ask turning to him.

" I have no idea where AP Biology is, " he states.

" Oh you go down to the end of the hall, and make a left and it's 5 doors down on the left, " I tell him.

" Thanks, " he says. I pick up my head which makes a piece of hair fall down into my face. He takes his hand, and moves the hair out of the way. " Would you want to walk with me to the class? I hate being late to classes, " he adds.

" Sure, " I tell him. I close my locker, and puts my backpack back on. Him and I begin to walk down the hallway.

" Theo by the way, " he says as we turn.

" Libby, " I tell him back.

" Libby is your actual name? " He asks.

" No my actual name is to weird to say, so I just go by Libby, " I tell him. We reach the classroom. " Here you go AP Biology, " I tell him.

" Thank you again, " he says with a 'devil' smile. I nod to him. I walk away to see Stiles.

" That guy has the creepiest smile in the world, " I tell him.

" Yeah he's also the devil, " Stiles comments.

" AND CUT! " Russell screams.

" Okay we're going to do another seen. So in this scene Cody you will be picking up Y/N by the neck. So Y/N you have to act like you're basically suffocating. You will not be in the air for a long time. You do have too for a little bit do to you having to have to be pushed against the wall. Just act like you're suffocating, " Russell adds. We give him a nod. " AND ACTION! " Russell screams.

" You know I just wanted to have a conversation with one of my childhood friends Libby, " Theo says while coming into the library.

" You're a psychopath, you killed your sister in cold blood, " I tell him. Cody picks me up by the neck. The camera fills him walking towards me. My feet going off the ground, and then him pushing me against the wall.

" AND CUT! Let's do it one more time, and then we'll do the scene, " Russell says. I give him a nod.

" I feel bad doing this, " Cody says to me.

" Oh it's fine. It's a part of acting. You're doing great, " I tell him. We do the scene again, and now it's time for us to do the rest of the scene. I am standing on a step stool so he won't be killing me.

" AND ACTION! " Russell screams. 'Theo' grabs my neck, and slams me into the wall.

" How do you know that? " Theo asks. I stay quiet. " How do you know that! " He screams slamming me a little harder into the wall.

" What... what happened..... to..... you..... Th-Th-Theo? " I ask.

" Nothing, " he tells me. He places me down on the ground, and I sit on the ground trying to regain my breath. I stand back up, and look into his eyes.

" Something did..... You're not..... the person...... I...... fell...... in...... love...... with, " I say still breathing heavily.

" I'm still the same person you fell for, " he says.

" No you're not, " I tell him. Theo tries to comfort me, but I back away. Only backing up into the wall.

" Libby tell me how to fix this, " he says

" You.... you.... you can't Theo, " I cry.

" LIBBY! " Stiles screams running into the library. " HEY STEP AWAY FROM HER! " Stiles screams.

" Tell me how to fix this Libby, " Theo asks. Stiles runs up taking me by the hand. " Libby, " he cries. I turn around to see him, and just cry more.

" AND CUT DYLAN GOOD JOB! CODY GOOD JOB! Y/N AWESOME JOB WITH ACTING LIKE YOU WERE SUFFOCATING! " Russell screams.

" Thanks, " I tell him.

Comic Con panel in the end of season 5.

" Now we're going to show a few scenes from season 5. There also a deleted scene that we are going to watch. So do you guys want to watch the deleted scene? " The announcer asks. Cody leans over to me away from the microphone.

" How much you bet that it's going to be the scene where you're in my bed? " Cody asks/whispers.

" I think it will probably be like 99 percent that they are going to show it, " I whisper back to him. Us two begin to laugh as the scene begins.

" You know maybe just maybe you could like me back, " 'Theo' says.

" No don't think so, you're not really my type, " I comment back to him. He walks forward, and picks me and places me on my desk.

" I think I'm exactly your type, " he laughs. He leans in and kisses me and I start kissing him back. The screen goes black. " Jeff I think the fans want an explanation, " the announcer states.

" Okay that scene is right before the scene where Theo wakes Libby up in her bed. So we did not include it, because after we needed to bring the idea of what will happen next. If and I hope you've seen the full season Libby eventually breaks up with Theo for one kissing Tracy two for being an even more psychopath and three Stiles. Stiles didn't trust him from the beginning. And for Libby for Stiles not trusting him really affected the relationship, " Jeff says.

" ARE THEY GOOD IN REAL LIFE? " A fan screams. Which makes everyone laugh.

" Yes the two are good. They're about to hit 10 months of dating, " Holland says.