Chapter 3

•BABI'S POV•
I was with my friends and we was smoking the blunt. We were at the park and we was finna leave but I saw a lady laying on the ground by the slide I went to see if she was straight bc she didn't seem to be homeless she had a bag and shit by her
   When I went up closer i saw it was Leilani. She had a shit ton of blood coming from her stomach so I picked her up and carried her to my truck.
  "Yo Marino's get her stuff and put it in my trunk" "ight I gotchu " then I drove off and headed to my house. I picked up my phone and called up my doctor.
      "Ms. Vannessa?"  "Yes?"  "It's me Bibi I need to know if you can come to my house I have a friend who has a lot of bleeding in her stomach" "no problem be there in 10"
   I looked beside me and she was still knocked out.
I pulled up to my house a couple minutes later and got her inside.
      I noticed bruises around her neck, hips, face and stomach. That made my blood boil. Nothing more then someone putting their hands on someone like this for no reason makes me mad.
      She started to wake up I could see her moving and grunting from the pain. She started crying and yelling where's she at.
Damn what could of happened to her to make her this scared.

•Leilani's POV•

      I woke up and I don't remember anything after running to the park. I'm scared out of my mind like where the fuck am i. It was dark and i knew I'm in someone's house but I don't know who's. That fact that I don't know who's scared me ever more. What if I've been kidnapped and I'm going to get raped and killed. 
    I started yelling for help then I saw from the corner of my eye someone coming g over I started closing my eyes and hiding my face shaking my head and crying. I was beyond terrified. When the person held me In their arms I felt safe. I was kind of confused and then I looked up and saw Babi staring down at me playing in my hair telling me everything's going to be okay and he has a doctor on the way for me.
     *knock knock*
" hey I'll be back I'm going to get the door real quick." 
    I nodded and a minute later he came walking in with bags in his hand and a women beside him with bags too she looked at me and asked what happened while she was setting stuff up. I said I have no clue and that I was just home when there was this man in my room trying to rape me and we fought and I ran after I stabbed him and then passed out at the park.
        I looked at her and she was very pretty for a doctor especially. 

   She was really pretty shoot

   She was really pretty shoot. She started bandaging up my stomach saying it looks like I was stabbed too. After she was done she walked to the kitchen with Babi and he asked how much it would cost. "Well you don't have to pay me if you give me the D like last time"  when I heard say that I was disgusted like eww wtf 😷.
     He walked in after walking her out and asked me what happened.  I told him and it was weird because his leg started shaking and his eyes went from hazel to a dark black color and he looked mean. 

•Babis POV•

I got Leilani to tell me what happened and she told me how the guy tried raping her and he beat her that made me so mad and I was thinking about how I'm going to catch him and torture him and until Leilani talked. " um Babi are you ar-are you okay? She seemed scared for some reason and I looked down at her an automatically I smiled seeing her made me happy I don't know why but it did. I said yea I'm fine are you and she nodded her head and I kissed her forehead.
     Ion wanna say it but I kinda have a soft spot for her. Idk why but I do. It's like I can be really mad and then I see her and I'm happy. I'm thinking how the fuck does that work.
   I usually don't let girls come over or let girls lay with me or shit but with Leilani it was different. She could do anything that she wanted I'd be straight with it. I feel better knowing she's here with me instead of being with some other nigga. I would prefer to have it that way any day. I went to the kitchen to get her some water and when I came back she was at the end of the couch in the corner with a blanket I shook my head and handed her water and asked if she was hungry. She nodded her head so I walked to the kitchen and called dominoes.
  *dominoes how may I help you* ugh yes I would like the XL New York style pepperoni pizza 32 count of Parmesan bread bites, the Alfredo pasta, 14 pc buffalo wings, cinnamon twist, oh and a large pepperoni bacon and ham pizza too with a 2 liter sprite
  *Okay carry out or delivery?*
Delivery please
*okay so your total will be 51.10 and can I get a number & address?*
Sure 912-673-4829 and 9 Judsons Ct 31410