Chapter 3: "You are perfect in my eyes..."

Chapter 3! heheh. im on a role! So the only reason im actually am on a roll, is because I was playing volleyball with my team for a game, and it was the championship (we won but thats not important in this part of the story of my explanation hehe(:) and this one ball came over and I went to do a pancake ( where you slide on the floor so the ball can hit your hand and bounce up so someone else can hit it) and when you get up, you do like a backwards roll, so I was doing that.....and i fractured my tailbone......yeah....pathetic.... hahaha. but eyyy. oh well.! guess its lazy days for me!(: Anyways. Read on!

Age:15

I skipped down the street as I approached Matt's house. You see, it is our three month anniversary! My dress was flowing as I skipped. I almost fell a few times in my heels, but I managed. I had a present in my hands. It was a picture of us holding hands at the park, when he first asked me to be his girlfriend. I loved him, and he told me he loved me too. As I approached his doorstep, I dug his key from under the porch cushion where he always placed it. I put it in the lock and twisted it, it clicked, signaling it opened. I stepped in and the lights were off. That's strange. He was home. His car is here. I walked into the living room and clicked on the lights. I gasped. There on the couch....was Matt....with another girl. Full out snogging. Tears brimmed in my eyes but he didn't notice. They were to busy on the verge of having sex. The picture frame slipped out of my hands and broke onto the floor. Breaking it into tiny little pieces. Their heads shot up and his eyes met mine. He just sat there. Staring at me.

"Wyn...Its not what it lo-"

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME ITS NOT WHAT IT FUCKING TELLS ME. WHAT IT IS IS YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME GIRL. I LOVED YOU. I TRUSTED YOU. WAS I NOT GOOD ENEOUGH FOR YOU?! BECAUSE WHAT I SEE RIGHT NOW IS YOU HAVING FULL ON SEX WITH ANOTHER GIRL!"I screamed. Not bothering to wipe the tears that were streaming down my face. He shot off the couch and came over to me.

"Babe -"
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

He gulped. "Wyn..please..."

"YOU BROKE MY HEART. WERE OVER MATT. WERE DONE. WERE THROUGH. DON'T EVER FUCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN. DON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME."

I turned around but he grabbed my arm.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU PRICK!!!!!" I yelled. I rose my foot and nailed him in the balls. He collapsed to the floor gasping and mumbling words.

"Why Matt.." I whispered. "Was I not good enough....What did I do to deserve this...." I cried. I slapped him hard against his cheek and stormed out of his house and down the street.

I tried to wipe the tears from my face but they just kept flowing. I was running now. Damn these heels. I bent down to take them off. Sliding them off my feet, I did a full on sprint down the street. My dress was now covered in mud thanks to the puddle I stepped in. I didn't care though. That wasn't the least of my worries. Different things were running through my head.....possibilities on why he would do this to me. When I got to the destination I threw open the front door and ran straight to his room. Passing by his mother. She didn't stop me though, she just asked what was wrong. But I wasn't here to talk to her. I barged into his room and found him sitting on his bed watching tv. I ran straight to him and collapsed onto his lap.

"what the hell?!"

I kept crying onto his shoulder...soaking his shirt.

"Wyn? What happened?!"

I shook my head and cried more. They were now coming out sounding like something retarded.

"Wyn. Look at me." He turned me around and lifted us my chin to look into his hazel eyes.

"Breathe Wyn...Breathe" he coaxed/

I slowed down my breathing.

I took a deep breath and managed what I could.

"M-M-Ma-Matt cc-heated o-n m-e-e-e." I said. I fell into another crying fit. It was flowing like a river now and his shoulder was all wet.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH IM GOING TO HURT HIM."

He stood up but I quickly pulled him down, signaling that I needed him.

He nodded and breathed.

"Shhhh Wyn..."

"Austin?"

"Yeah?"

"W-What Did I do?"

"What? Nothing Angel, You didn't do anything wrong. He just didn't realize what he had."

I breathed in, in taking his scent, which strangely calmed me down.

"Austin?" I managed out. "What's wrong with me?! WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?" I exploded again.

"Nothing is wrong Wyn. Nothing is wrong with you. You are perfect in every single way. You are good enough. In fact your amazing." He stated.

I laughed, "I'm far from perfect Austin."

"You are perfect in my eyes." He mumbled into my hair.