chapter 8 traitor's brand

Start from the beginning

"just hear us out!" Kamui said after me.

"I do not have time to listen to your poisonous words. you both abandoned your friends amd your family. I wouldn't be surprised if you both helped the nohrians capture lord Takumi! and on top of everything else, lord Ryoma has gone missing..." Yukimura said.

"it cant be..." I gasped.

"our brothers are-" Kamui was cut off.

"your brothers?! you both dare think yourselves as a member of the royal family? thanks to you two. ill has befallen hoshido's best and bravest." Yukimura said.

"w-we're sorry" I said looking down.

"we never meant for-" Kamui said but was cut off again.

"I don't want to hear your apologies. I want you both to atone for your crimes. guards! capture the traitors!" Yukimura yelled to the guards.

"will you not listen to me and my (brother/sister)?" Kamui asked.

"our real enemy is elsewhere..." I said as I looked up.

the battle began.

Kamui attacked a near by guard.

the guard hit him with his katana but did little affect, I came in and attacked the enemy with moonblast.

Kamui ran in and finish the guard of his yato.

Felicia and Gunter went to the left and took down some of the enemies with there weapons.

Azura and Alex went to the center of the battle and took some of the guard down.

me and Kamui went ahead and took down more enemies.

I transformed into my dragon form and attacked the incoming enemies with thunderbolt and Kamui attack to end them.

then soon a women with purple hair run up to Felicia and Gunter.

"I am Orochi, retainer to lady Mikoto, the late queen of hoshido. I can never forgive of what you done! I will revenge lady Mikoto! submit to my magic!" Orochi, the purple haired women said, as she used her magic at attack Felicia but did no damage

then Felicia used two of her daggers to defeat Orochi.

"gag! my skills need more refining if you are able to defeat me...i'm sorry Yukimura but I must retreat!" Orochi said as she was defeated.

then Saizo went to Gunter.

"I am Sazio, retainer to lord Ryoma, I am certain that you are to blame for my lord's disappearance. I will not-- I cannot--forgive your betrayal. you don't honestly think you can stand against me, do you? " Saizo asked, as he attacked Gunter with his daggers and did some damage, then Gunter attacked with his spear and Felicia attacked with her daggers and finished Sazio off.

"gah! I cant die here! for lord Ryoma's sake, I must retreat for now and live to fight another day..." Saizo said.

me and Kamui went to Yukimura.

"lady Mikoto... I hope you understand what I must do, wherever you are....I will deal who would harm hoshido... " Yukimura said.

me and Kamui attacked Yukimura and did some damage, then he attacked Kamui with a dagger, then I used bone rush to finish him off.

"can this really be true?! so...be it... I admit defeat..." Yukimura said.

we have won the battle.

~small time skip~

Sazio, Orochi, and Yukimura were gartered together.

"I don't understand... we're defeated...why don't you kill us?" Yukimura asked.