Chapter 1- Valentine's day part 1

Disclaimer
I don't own the Powerpuff girls
~○~○~
Buttercup's POV

Beep beep beep beep bee- Crash

" Ugh." I groaned as I punched the clock. 'Dumb clock. So early and you're already waking me up'. I covered my eyes from the sunlight that was slowly creeping in from the window. And it didn't help that my room was painted in lime green and white. " Buttercup, wake up. We'll leave you behind if you don't." I heard bubbles say from outside my room. " Ugh." I groaned but sat up on my bed. I slowly stood up and went to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and went out the bathroom. I wrapped myself in a towel and slowly went to my closet. When I got changed I went to the kitchen only to see Blossom and Bubbles wearing aprons and a bowl of full chocolate. " What's with the chocolates?" I asked confused at why there's chocolate so early in the morning.

" Oh, hi buttercup. Why are you up so early? Are you making brownies too?" Blossom asked. " Huh? What do you mean 'up so early'? And brownies? I've got no time for that! We're gonna be late if we don't hurry you know?!" I yelled. 'I clearly don't have time for their stupid jokes. I'm gonna have detention if I'm late again.' " What are you talking about? It's still five in the morning and our classes start at eight, you still have two hours to sleep you know?" Blossom said pointing the clock. I looked at the clock wide-eyed, she was telling the truth!

I glared at Bubbles. "So you're the one who woke me up?! Don't you know that I still wanna sleep?" I pointed at her. " Oh come on, we can't prepare breakfast because we're busy with the brownies. You wouldn't want to go to school without eating breakfast, and a packed lunch, right?" Bubbles said. She knew that I wouldn't go to school without eating breakfast or my lunch. " Fine. But this will only be a one time thing,ok? " I calmed down and started to make breakfast and lunch.

The professor has been busy for the past few days, so bubbles and blossom would always wake up early and prepare while I sleep until bubbles wakes me up. When we get home I would just prepare dinner and leave professor's share of dinner at the lab. " Hey bloss, what's the brownies for? Is there a party or something?" I asked blossom. " It's for Valentine's day. I'm giving it to Dexter." Blossom said blushing a little. So it's that season again. I wonder if the girls will give me some this year. Wait wait wait wait! Did she just say-

I turned around to look at blossom." Holy cow! You like shortie?! Why didn't you tell me?! I could've beaten him to a pulp and turn him into orange juice!!" I said wide-eyed since I was shocked for a fact that she likes shortie. " What? Why would you do that?!" She screamed, terrified that I would beat him up later which I would do but I wouldn't tell her that. " You didn't know? He already has a girlfriend." I said.

After hearing that she just said, " Oh. So that's why he's been avoiding me," and she started crying. It took bubbles 30 mins to calm blossom down while I hurriedly finished making breakfast and lunch. " Don't worry bloss, I'm sure that you'll find the perfect one for you. Besides, brick is smarter than dexter. Even bc thinks so too." Bubbles reassured her. "Yeah, bloss. Come on now, let's get you ready for school. " I said smiling at them.

~Timeskip because I'm sleepy~

It's been a while after blossom cried now. I finished the brownies for blossom and bubbles and made an extra batch for professor and of course me. I waited for them to finish up. I ate my breakfast already so I just needed to wait for them. 'Why are they so slow. I might eat my lunch if they are so slow'. I thought. I then heard a scream. It was high-pitched so I knew that it was... " Bubbles!" I hurriedly ran upstairs where our rooms were. I went inside bubbles' room and she was laying on the floor, rubbing her head. Pain evident in her face.