Chapter 2

U guys must wondering how I know Gilinsky . Basically just like every other fangirl I loved his vines and of course him ;)!!!!

One day I was just scrolling on twitter and saw he was having a following spree just like another girl I followed the steps.Never in a billion years did I think he would follow me,nor did I think he would respond to my messages!!!

Long story short we became friends, I'll explain the rest another time (if ur lucky :3 )

I wanted to be more than friends but it's hard when they live in a completely different continent!! He's in America and I'm in fucking England :(. Plus he had a girlfriend :( x2!!! Her name is Paige and calling her a thot is an understatement.

My phone buzzed again.

Twitter:@jackgilinsky:last minute packing for Turkey @saffitaffi @princesspaige

(By the way my name is Safire saffi for short)Ughhh she's soo full of herself who calls themselves a princess????

Hannah was calling.

"THAT FUCKING THOT!!!! Y dafuq is jack with that slut, you are way better than her"

"Hello to you too" I said in a tired voice "what's she done now"

"Check twitter that FUCKING FREAK is at it again"she screamed

"Ok ok I'm on it "

I was still In bed waiting for the right moment to get up. I started to sing 'get your freak on' by missy Elliot, Hannah joined in .

"Get yo-THAT FRIGGING REATARED.......WILLOW PAPE ....BITCH"

Twitter: @princesspaige:"besties gonna be reunited again"

Attached was a picture of us before the argument when jack and her visited in London.

All mine and her twitter followers were aware of what went down and now she's acting all nice like she's trying to repatch things, but trust me she's nothing but trouble!!!

"Don't worry we'll get here tomorrow "then Hannah hung up.

I pledged to myself that this time I'd make jack see how horrible she is and who knows maybe we'd hook up ;) .

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////\/////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry this ones kinda shitty but I have loads of surprises for when they get to turkey!!! Please rare and share and whatever byezzzzzz xx