Chapter 3; Taken to Hell

*Henry's POV*

I woke up to the exquisitely comforting feeling of a matress and looked around. "Y/N?" I called out, followed by silence, as a thick blanket on my ears. I recalled fainting after Boris had come out of hiding, but Y/N was there at that moment. Why was she gone now? "Y/N?" I called out once more, growing desperate for some kind of reply. But once again, the silence was all. I stood up and walked out of the room I was in. Keeping my pace, I walked through the hall and went right at its end. Boris looked at me from the table opposite the door and I grinned joyfully. Good to see Bendy's buddy was alright.

At Boris' right, I saw an old-timey furnace with a medium-sized pan on it. In the far left corner of the room, I saw a sealed door. Curiously, I walked over. Upon closer inspection, noticing the switch was missing. 'Boris probably has it' I thought. But still not a sign of Y/N. I began to wonder where the music melodist would be, while I walked over to the wolf.

He looked at me concerned. I asked: "Boris, can I ask you something?" I gave him a piece of paper and a pencil, as he started rapidly writing something down.

'You're wondering where Y/N is, aren't you?'

I nodded. He was there, though. Guessing by what he'd written down, he knew. "You know what happened, am I right?" He nodded in return and started writing on the paper again. This one was a bit more outstretched, but I waited patiently. As finally he was done and showed me, the message made me go white all over my face.

'She got taken... by someone I wouldn't stand a chance against... If I've seen everything correctly from my hiding spot, before I brought you here... I fear Alice has her...'

My breath hitched. Alice has her? But why would Boris be afraid of her. "What's going on with Alice? Why are you scared of the angel?" He sighed, as his hand formed a fist. Then, he slammed it on the table, amazing me. He shook his cartoon head and wrote a message down again.

'There has happened a lot, Henry... And I'm afraid that one of those things is quite horrible... After you guys left, Sammy hired a new voice for Alice... Her name was Allison Pendle and she would be replacing the original voice of the angel, Susie Campbell... Who now thinks Allison took her career from her... And if there is one thing that can make her raging mad..? It's certainly that... Now she's kind of turned evil... and her appearance has changed... a lot...'

Now all the color drained from my face. Alice had become evil?! And Y/N was with her?! "I need the switch to open the door. We gotta get her back! What do I need to do to get it?" The wolf showed some sign of a smile and wrote:

'I would love to have myself some soup. But since this is an emergency, guessing by your face and my memories, I suppose my food can wait.'

He ducked under the table and came up again with a box. I opened it and smiled brighter than the sun, as the missing switch. Picking it up, I walked over and put it back in it's original position. We're coming for you, Y/N. Dont worry.

(WHAT THE FUDGE MAH BOIIS AND GURLS?!?! 650 READS?!?!?!?!?!?! I do not know how to react!!! I am so happy!!! I've never had this many reads or votes before!!! I will DEFINITELY continue this book, since you all seem to like it this much :D!!! I'll try to make part 2 as soon as possible, GJ promise!!! But for now, cya mah boiis and gurls!

A happy GameJournalist)