Prologue

They are 15 years old now so they have change physically and mentally........at least a bit.

Ali is now tall,taller than all of them surprisingly. He's still clumsy and happy-go- lucky. He's improved quite a lot now,he's getting better at combat,using IRIS,following orders and completing missions. He's on a very good term now with Rudy,they are inseparable. They still bicker with each other but nothing too serious, Rudy still quiet as he is before but he's improved in attitude.

Talking about Rudy, he's changed too. He's not quite so mean as before,he's interact with the others more often too. The others warm up to him,at first it's quite awkward since they used to avoid talking and limited their interaction with him. But now they actual feel comfortable talking to him. They could even relate to him in many ways like Moon who loves sweet things. Rudy is a very very sweet teeth,he loves sweets and chocolate and his favourite is cookies and cream flavored pocky. I dare you to try to take it away from him,he's willing to die for it. Chris for their loves of poetry. Zass for their loves of music. And a lots more,not to mention it he's actually good at giving advice.

He start warming up to Ali after a few weeks after the fight with Uno. He came across Ali practicing and clearly frustrated because he keeps failing it. So Rudy came up to him and......you will find out in the story. :p

Haha...sorry...please don't kill me.