Swara trying to compose herself: Your friend Aman had told me that you are fond of spiders and this is my way of saying thank you for your compliment.

Saying it she ran from there laughing followed by Aman who felt it safe to be with this little devil rather than facing that big devil.

Sanskar roared: Aman, come back...I am not leaving you. 

Turning towards Ragini who was still laughing remembering Sanskar's scared face: will you please stop?

Ragini controlling her laugh: seriously Sanskar, they are just fake spiders. The dare and dashing Sanskar Maheshwari is scared of spiders...what a news...(she again burst out into laughter)

After five minutes, looking at Sanskar's grim face, she tried putting up a serious face but failed miserably. 

Sanskar: Ragini is she really your sister? I mean not even one quality is similar between you both. She is a crazy girl.

Ragini laughing: ha and now nothing can be done. She is my sister and your love too. Jaise hai vaise hi apnana padega(you have to accept her like that only. Nothing can be done)

Sanskar smiled: I would love to enjoy this craziness forever.

After spending some quality time with the kids, four of them left for their respective destinations. As days passed by, Swara, Ragini, and Sanskar started meeting more frequently leaving poor Aman in the office to look after the business. Sometimes Laksh too joined them.

Ragini many times, made excuses to make sure that Swara and Sanskar spent maximum private time as she felt Sanskar is the correct one for Swara.

Ragini(in mind): I just wish Swara accepts Sanskar's love. It is very rare to find a boy who respects his wife as his mother. He would take care of her like a princess. My sister is lucky.

Soon Ragini's exams got completed and three of them were celebrating with a cream stone ice cream. Then Swara got a call,

Swara: Hello...what really mom....great. We are coming now.

This is what Sanskar and Ragini could hear and they were eagerly waiting to know what had made their Shona so excited.

Swara: Guess what di...mom and dad are in Mumbai. Come, let's go. (Turning towards Sanskar) You too join us Sanskar, Laksh is also there.

Sanskar nodded in agreement and all of them left to their farmhouse where Swara's parents along with Malhotra's were waiting for their daughters. As the car rode in, Swara and Ragini jumped out in excitement to meet their parents while Sanskar followed. As they went in, Sanskar stopped looking at a man who was welcoming Swara and Ragini.

Both the girls went and hugged him calling "dad". Hearing that Sanskar felt that someone pulled the ground beneath him and he started moving back with rage clearly visible in his eyes. Swara and Ragini looked at Sanskar and they called him: come in.

Holding his fists tightly, he turned back and went away not wanting to do something which he would regret later. Both the girls were just standing at the entrance not understanding the sudden change in the behavior of their close friend.

Shekar(Swara's dad): Ragini beta come inside, your in-laws are waiting for you.

Ragini obliged and went in while Swara was just standing there trying to make out the reason behind Sanskar's sudden dismissal. After a few minutes, convincing herself that she would call him and talk to him later, she joined her family. 

On the other side, we could see a man who is shouting while the other person was trying to pacify him.

Sanskar: Yar Aman, I gave you such simple work but you couldn't do that perfectly either.