"I'm sorry for walking out on our fight," She said quietly, looking up at him.

He squeezed her tightly against him and sighed. "I'm sorry for not talking to you sooner."

Then he gave her an odd look and asked, "Have you been drinking?"

She shrugged and gave him a lopsided grin. "Seamus snuck in some whiskey and I may have had a couple of drinks from his flask."

Draco sighed and shook his head. "No more for tonight."

Hermione rolled her eyes but smiled up at him, laying her head against his chest. "I missed you."

He smiled and held her tightly against him. "I missed you too. I've been way too stubborn and I really hope we can get past what happened."

"It was kind of a ridiculous fight anyway," Hermione muttered. "We weren't even fighting about our relationship."

"I know," He said. "I suppose we're both just too loyal to our friends for our own good."

She laughed slightly. "How about in the future we agree to just stay out of their problems?"

"That sounds perfect," He said, looking down at her. "So, are we alright?"

"That's up to you, I was the one who walked out on a fight," She said.

He smiled. "Well, I understand now why you were so upset about it, and for not realizing that sooner, I'm sorry."

She smiled back at him. "Thank you; I'm sorry too."

He squeezed her hand as she laid her head against his chest again, smiling when she felt his chin on the top of her head. He tried to ignore all of the looks and whispers that people were giving them, closing his eyes as they swayed back and forth to ignore them. He truly didn't care what they all thought; he was just happy to finally have her in his arms again.

For once, Blaise was the nervous one as he and Ginny made their way out of the Hall. He would cast glances over at her every so often, noticing that she was swaying as she walked but had a slight frown on her face.

"Where are we going?" She asked after a few minutes, looking around everywhere except at him.

"I just want to go somewhere where no one will try to eavesdrop," He said, leading her around a corner towards the empty classroom that they used to go to for lunches every so often.

She didn't answer, simply following him quietly. After making it to the classroom and shutting the door behind them, he turned around and put his hands in his pockets, sighing as he looked at her. She looked absolutely stunning in the dress, and he couldn't help but admire how well it accentuated her curves.

"So," She started quietly, grabbing his attention. "Are we going to talk?"

"Yeah, sorry I was just a little distracted," He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

He saw the tips of her ears turn pink and he smiled slightly before sighing. "I know I put a lot of pressure on you without really taking into consideration just how much this would affect you. That was selfish of me and I just wanted to say I'm sorry for that."

She stared at him in silence. After a few moments of her not saying anything, he shifted slightly and looked down at the floor. "I just wanted to say that I'm still going to be here when you end things with him, if you want me to be that is-"

"I've already done it."

He looked up quickly. "What?"

She nodded slightly. "Yeah. I sent the letter this past Sunday."