chappie number fIvE erewego

Karma and Nagisa's day went by a little quicker than it should have, mostly Nagisa, knowing he'll have to join the monstrosity that is the club that resides in the third music room of chaos. Karma didn't really have a problem, only that he felt a stirring feeling in his stomach when he thought of Nagisa flirting with a girl. Other than that he believed he would have splendid teasing and blackmail material.
Even the club could feel the wave of anxiety and nervousness that swept through the room and the doors opened and as the two heads of red and light blue came into view. Some of the host club were shocked that they came back, to be honest, but were also curious, and Tamaki was just straight up joyful that the two newcomers had come back. Though he probably would have gotten the twins to carry them back to the room, to then proceed with his master plan of getting them to join the host club. (Its not that well thought out of a plan)

"Karma, you dragged me into this, so start off by speaking." Nagisa pouted slightly and he came up behind the redhead who was, probably a cultist or satanic worshipper of some sort let's be honest, and gave him a shove into the room towards the club.

Karma straightened (ha, funny) his back and giving a grin to Nagisa over his shoulder and let out a light chuckle. "Well then, host club!" He said mischievously as Nagisa him a look that clearly said 'I'm disappointed in you.' The host club had been hoping the two former assassins would join since they've been taking their customers, meaning they made less money and the twins would be, if even, less homosexual, which would result in even less money than before. "Precious Nagisa and I have decided to join this homosexual lady seductio-" and poor, poor Karma Akabane ended up face-down on the floor after a harsh high kick in the back from none other than the pastel trap that was Nagisa Shiota.

Nagisa looked up and flashed an apologetic smile at the Host club before picking the redhead of the ground by the collar and placed him on the ground so that he stood beside the bluenette. "What he meant to say was that we will join your club, however, what might be in it for us?" Nagisa spoke calmly despite being a little embarrased by the taller male. His worried though, soon disappeared as his focus shifted to the raven with glasses as he spoke. "We understand, I for that matter at least. Of course you would wonder if you two would get anything in return. My answer to that would be profits, money we make from the club's merchandise and from the club itself." To be completely honest, Nagisa and Karma had plenty of money left from their reward for Koro-Sensei, but something sparked Karma's interest immensely, that being the word 'merchandise.'

Without giving Nagisa a chance to respond, Karma slung his arm around his shoulder and smirked before saying "We'd love to!"

'This is going to be a long year' echoed through Nagisa's head.

OMG YES, I finally got this chapter out after so much procrastination and delays. I know I had the YouTube AU, but that flopped so I got rid of it, but I've been really wanted to write a certain fic, however before I get into that I'll be explaining why I haven't put out an update in so long.
I have had this chapter in my drafts for SO LONG, and I'm so sorry I couldn't get this chapter out earlier, but I hope it was worth it. Anyways, my life has spiraled into the constant state of "I can't stop thinking about Haikyuu memes help." I. Love. Haikyuu. I finished all 3 seasons in like, a week? Maybe 2? I'm not sure, so now all that fills my brains are constant thoughts of:
OYA OYA OYA
YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO SHIRATORIZAWA
GO GO LETS GO LETS GO DATEKO
DONT MIND DONT MIND
MEAT IS GOD
IWA-CHAAAAAAAAAN
GOMEN TSUKKI
Stuff like that, and on top of that I have a Greek project due for ELA on April 5th that I've had like a month to do but I still haven't started on the visual yet and I'm not sure if I should do a posterboard but I really wanna do a google slides or digital presentation somehow so it'd be easier to cover up my lack of work. ;-;
I'm probably one of the only people here who watches the promised never land that have Norman, Ray, and Emma as an OT3, or just ship Norman x Ray, I dOnT kNoW mAn. I also finally watched the BNHA movie today, so I have that on my mind a little less, I swear me and my friend have been waiting for basically a year for that to come out, and now I own it. The kiribaku was gr8 y'all, but I'm sad that my Kiri bby didn't get more screen time, but he's a main chr in season 4 and since I have the manga I can see my bby shark boi in two different mediums, praise Atua.
K so anyways, bacc to the fic idea, it is a Haikyuu fic, sue me. So I was doodling one day in my sketchbook then I drew a third year yamaguchi and I looked up some third year first years and I just?? Love it???? sO mUcH??????? I have a more recent doodle of third year yamaguchi, he's my freckle bby.

 So I was doodling one day in my sketchbook then I drew a third year yamaguchi and I looked up some third year first years and I just?? Love it???? sO mUcH??????? I have a more recent doodle of third year yamaguchi, he's my freckle bby

Anyways can y'all tell me what you think about this idea?? I'm sorry for both the bad art and the ranting, I'm just a talker I guess. Anyways thank you all for reading! I love you all. uwu