Chapter 1: First meeting

Start from the beginning

Izuku: I-If you d-don't s-stop. Ill ......... Ill.......... ILL S-STOP YOU MYSELF.

Bakugo grins though and than punches his hand making an explosion happen in his hands.

Bakugo: Quit trying to play hero. You don't stand a chance without a quirk Deku.

The 3 kids than charge at Izuku with all of them using their quirks as Izuku just steps back in fear. Jason could only watch as the 3 kids begin to beat on Izuku kicking him in the gut punching him and even Bakugo making small explosions giving him scorch marks. Jason had enough and took action. While the other kids weren't looking Jason grabbed a small rock. He than snuck up behind the kids and hit the kid with demon wings on the back of his head with the rock. The other 2 noticed and heard the kid drop and groan in pain but it was to late as Jason than kicked the kid with long fingers in the BALLS and the kid just covered his nuts squeezing his legs together at the greatest pain any guy can get. All that was than left was Bakugo and Jason. Bakugo had a face of pure anger and Jason had a face of cold yet threatening aura.

Jason: I'm giving you one last chance. Apologize and leave.

Bakugo just grew angry though.

Bakugo: LIKE I WOULD EVER APOLOGIZE TO QUIRKLESS LOSER.

Jason than threw the rock at Bakugos head dazing him a little. Jason took this chance and tackled Bakugo into the ground. He than got on top of him and started to punch Bakugo while on top of him with Bakugo making an X with his arms to block the punches.

Jason: GGRRRAAA WHY DOES THE WORLD REWARD THE DICKS LIKE YOU AND LEAVE SCRAP FOR THE ONES WHO HAVE NOTHING.

As Jason was in a fit of rage though Bakugo made an explosion again and blasted the young Jason back. Jason got back up only to see all 3 of them running away with either bruises or bloody heads from getting hit with a rock.

Jason: YEAH YOU BETTER RUN......... oh krap Izuku.

Jason than went back to Izuku who was laying down with scraps and bruises along with scorch marks from Bakugos explosions.

Jason: IZUKU ARE YOU OK?

Izuku: *Cough* Cough* y-yeah. Are you ok though? They d-didn't hurt you right?

Jason's head: Why is he worried about me?

Jason: Uh yeah, I'm fine but you seemed a lot more banged up than me.

Izuku than slowly started to get up to Jason's surprise.

Izuku: I'm f-fine really. I'm just glad your ok. I got to go though.

Jason: Oh uh.... ok well thanks for helping me.

Izuku: I-I didn't r-really h-help you. I just g-got in the way.