surprises

Narrorator:colby and Brennen have a normal boring day pretty much but then Colby finally speaks out an Idea that he has...

Colby:hey so I know we have been dating for a little bit but I think Its only right if I tell the other house mates well besides corey...

Brennen:ok,yeah sure but this dose not mean I'm telling my family and friends and social media right

Colby:no of course not I want you to wait until your comfortable *he smiles and gets up and sits next to Brennen*

Brennen:*he smirks and looks at Colby up and down*why do you have to do that

Colby:wait do what?

Brennen:be that adorable

Colby:*laughs* wow that's it

Brennen:nah I'm serious *he smiles then gets up and kisses colby quickly while he bends down and kisses him he has his hand on colbys thigh*

Colby:*kisses him back* well if we're going to go tell them I have to go get a shower *he gets up and heads toward the bathroom door*

Brennen:*grabs Colbys hand and pulls him close to his chest*wait a minute

Colby:*looks at him surprised*

Brennen:dont look at me like that *he puts his hand softly around colbys neck and pulls him super close and kisses him*

Narrorator:as Brennen puts his hand around colbys neck and kisses him it gradually became something more than they have ever done... Nothing too crazy happened but what did happen was...they kept kissing but then Brennen slipped his tounge into colbys mouth and he pulled him as close as possible and put his other free hand under colbys shirt and felt up his chest and back and kept kissing him for a while then Brennen kissed Colby one last time and let go all together and stepped a bit back and colby just looks at brennen for a while and Brennen says...

Brennen:well why are you standing there...?

Colby:im just a bit wowed

Brennen:hey I had the urge and I wanted you at that moment

Colby:ok...ok *he smiles and goes and walks off into the bathroom and takes a shower*

Narrorator:when Colby is done taking a shower he goes into Brennens room wrapped up in a towel trying to find his clothes

Colby:*yells out to the other room* brennen where's my clothes

Brennen:*walks in the room* Ohhhh *laughs* I don't know

Colby:im serious brennen give it to me

Brennen:hmmm maybe *he gives him a quick kiss and runs his hand down the front of his chest*

Colby:*kisses him back* OK can I for real have it now

Brennen:yeah sure I just put them back in the dresser

To be continued