love struck

Narrorator:colby and Brennen both sit down on Brennens couch and watched some YouTube videos and then Brennen brakes the silence by saying...

Brennen:hey *touches colbys leg* do you want something to eat

Colby:yeah sure,uh do you need help

Brennen:nah I'm good I'll bring you pizza or something *he gets up and then kisses colbys cheek quickly and hurrys off to the kitchen*

Narrorator:colby then blushes and smiles...after about 5 minutes Brennen comes back with the food and him and Colby continue to watch YouTube videos for about another hour and then they turn off the Ť. v and Brennen turns toward colby and says...

Brennen:its getting really late and I'm super tired and I don't want you driving back home this late something could happen to you,you can sleep here for the night if you want to

Colby:*blushes* yeah sure uh where do you want me to sleep

Brennen:of course your sleeping with me I'm not gonna make you sleep on this small ass couch

Colby:*smiles* alright

Narrorator:colby and Brennen both go lay in brennens bed and then...

Brennen:*takes off his shirt and then raps his arms around Colby*

Colbys P. O. V
.
Brennen and I get into his bed and right away he takes off his shirt he looks really good but I don't want to sound like a Dumbass plus I also don't want to sound cheesy as fuck then he wraps his arms around me and it feels like I'm in love but it's too soon to tell him I love him...

Brennen:*kisses colbys cheek* goodnight baby *then smiles*

Colby:*blushes uncontrollably and smiles non stop* goodnight

(this might be a long section)

Narrorator:the next morning Brennen wakes up first and just lays by his side until colby awakes....

Colby:*wakes up and looks over at Brennen*hey (he says in a tired voice)

Brennen:hey look who's up *smiles and leans over to kiss him on the lips*

Colby:*looks right in his eyes and smiles*

Brennen:*kisses colbys lips soft but passionitaly and quickly then hovers over top of him*

Colby:*bites his lip and smiles*im glad we made this decision

Brennen:*kisses Colby a little more roughly this time and kisses him a bit longer this time and stops and gets up*me too

Narrorator:colby and Brennen just have a normal boring day and then Colby leaves

In the next chapter does colby tell someone important about his relationship with Brennen... How do they react? Find out what happens next...