A Sticky Situation

During the search in the underground search with Jenny, we had encountered two giant be hives. Jenny asked me if I can battle the Queen Bee inside. Sure I can since I have the Water Bolt because the hive is an enclosed area so the bolts would bounce around. I was thinking of it anyway.

After she left. I dag a "Hellevator" so I could find some Hellstone, and prepare to fight the Wall of Flesh. Speaking of the wall, how could I summon it if there is no guides around here? I will ask Ace or Jenny about it if possible. After that, I went to the jungle.

For a big hive, the hollow space inside is small. I will have a hard time dodging her dash attacks. I placed the platforms above the lake of honey because the stickiness will slow me down but it's not entirely useless. I would take a dive whenever I got into trouble. That honey can cure wounds like magic. After the preparation. I summoned the Star Cell and the Lightning Aura and destroyed the larvae above me to give the queen attention and the battle has started.

The bee is a lot more aggressive that I remembered but I survived... barely. Like the Eye and the Eater, it drops a bag and it got some usual loot: A Keeper, some honey, a hat, and a hive wand. There is also a yellow bag inside. I tried it out and the result was a chance that the Keeper will summon a larger bee. Obviously it's better that the other bees as it's faster and deadlier. That can be useful but I refer the Bee Gun than the Keeper, I'm a mage anyway so I will not use it but still, I like it.

After a swig of a Recall Potion, I placed all the loot including the Hive Pack - as what I called - into the storage room. When I finished everything, I took a break and had a talk with Joe. When he saw me, he told me that it was raining slime outside. First honey, then slime. I'm having a sticky situation today. At least it wasn't as difficult as the Bee back in the jungle. Makes me think that I should start a testdrive with the fossils. I'm not in a fond of throwing weapons but it's just an oversized slime with a crown. What could possibly go wrong?

Okay, forget about it. I always forgot that enemies are stronger in this island. King Slime can summon spiked slime similar to the ice and jungle variant. Also this thing can teleport when I'm far enough from him. Guessed that he got tired of being beaten up by ranged weapons. Of course, there is a bag with a new item inside. It's a large ball of slime with a crown on it. I tested it out to realized that all slime became peaceful when I'm using it. Not bad but useless since slime can be easily killed and it's nothing when I'm strong enough. Now I need to take a bath. I'm covered with honey and slime especially my hair. At least Leslie, my local stylist is not here, we would have a long talk about it.

-Princess Stardust Prismate