CREEPY STORY #7

Title: Reported a missing person (Self-Made)

"Hello this is 911, what is your emergency ?"

I got a little shy, because I never called 911 before and talking to new people makes me feel antsy. I wished Aaron Sanchez were here.. but that's the reason why I called. I took a deep breath and clear my throat to lrt out my nervousness.

"Hi, umm.. My name is Antheia Domingo and I would like to report a missing person, Aaron Sanchez."

"And how long has... Wait I'm sorry, what's the name?"

"Aaron Sanchez"

"No, no. I mean your name. What was your name?"

I sighed impatiently "Antheia Domingo, Look, Aaron hasn't been home for about twenty-one hours. That may not seem a lot, but that's a very long time. He never goes away without telling me where he is going!"

"Ms. Domingo, can you tell us your address?"

I got a little creeped out "Why do you wanna know?"

"Ms. Domingo, do you know where you are? "

"In my house ofcourse"

"What address is that?"

I suddenly lost patience , "I DON'T KNOW OKAY?! IT DOESN'T MATTER. JUST LOOK FOR AARON AND LET ME KNOW IF HE'S OKAY"

"Ms. Domingo, you're parents are worried about you , we are going there so please tell us you---"

I suddenly saw Aaron walked in. I sighed in relief knowing that he is okay and hung up the phone.

His face went suddenly red. "How did you get up here?!"

I smiled at him , "Aaron there you are, I was so worried you didn't come home! I thought something happened to you . You left the basement door unlocked. You never left that door unlocked. Are you okay??"

He took a deep breath "Did you tell the police your address?"

"No, I just asked them to find you for me, Did they found you?"

"No they didn't, but I will tell them that I'm safe and not to worry about it. "

I beamed at him as he took my manacled hands in his , running his thumbs across the metal. He always does that when he is being sweet. At first, I hate it but now I love it.

"Come on sweetie, let's get you back down stairs, hmm?"

"Okayy hehe" I smiled as he ushered me towards the basement