Hades

I've been traumatized. Feeling someone is following me. Well not just anyone more like Tityos. It seemed like skitz of frantic but Annabeth assured it's not. That it's normal to feel how I am. But still I refuse to be apart from Percy unless he's changing, using the bathroom, or showering. He didn't seem to mind though. He also refused to let me be apart from him for fear of something happening to me. I was know walking down the alley way to Hades' underworld holding Percy's left hand with my right. Rip-Tide in his right my bow slung over my left arm. My leather quiver holding my golden arrows. The special arrows my father refused to share with anybody but his children. Our arrows are never ending it seems like we only have six in our quiver but once you lose one another takes it's place in the quiver. But only Apollo, Artemis and their children can use them well Apollo's children. "That's it!" Grover shouts pointing to the small secluded shop we quicken our pace and Percy's grip on my hand tightens he glances at me and I nod for him to go on he smiles slightly turning his attention to the shop we arrive to blank black walls two large men in red suits looking staright ahead not even shooting a glance our way "We're here to see Hades" Grover says the big men wearing dark sunglasses look down on us "Who goes there?" he asks "Percy Jackson and friends" Percy speaks up holding my hand tighter they look reluctant but agree letting us pass. I glance around anxiously. The dead souls walking around lazily unhappily upon the dull grey dirt. Percy pulled me closer to him as we approached Hades' home. The fruit on the bushes growing innocently but the fruit couldn't be anymore evil. Trapping those who ate it here in the Underworld. We loaded the small boat watching the skelaton row us across the grey misty water. Until we reached the familiar grey dirt we unloaded me and Percy never dropping hands "Er Hades, lord of the underworld, uncle we have come to retrieve the bolt" Percy explains I bow making Percy bow with me "Percy Jackson son of my brother and Victoria Taylor daughter of my nephew" Hades says in a bored tone ignoring Percy's opening "I never did like your father. He's always singing or making up horrible haikus" Hades explains I twitch once again. What is it with Gods wanting to tick me off. I looked around and saw Percy's mom I pointed her out to Percy and he tensed up "Give me the bolt and my mother!" Percy shouted "And what makes you think I stole the bolt why don't you check that bag!" "Give me the bolt!" "Give me the Helm of Darkness" "I I I" Percy stutters when he finds the bolt in his bag "Why is that there?" I ask "Ares!" Grover shouts Hades sent his hound after us and we had to leave "Percy we have to go!" I shout "No we can't" he shouts "Percy!!!" I shout shooting an arrow at the hound "Just go!" Percy shouts "I can't not without you!" I shout the castle rummbling "Percy!" I shout again over the noise I grab his hand once again running away. "Why would you do that!" he shouts "Because we need the Helm for Hades to give us your mother Percy!" I shout he stays silent walking our hands till together. He's lucky I love him but attitude and all...