James' past and forgivness

*Victoria*

I stormed into our truck getting into the drivers seat and slamming the door shut. What a jerk who the hell does he think he is telling me what to do. It's not like I tell him to not use his natural instincts. Just when I took the first bite of my sammich Grover comes running to the passenger seat "Hey" he says breathlessly while shutting the door. "Hey" I say simply "So uh Percy told us what happened" He says awkwardly "Psch I bet he told you his messed up version" I scoff "Well no he told us the truth he realized what an idiot he was" "Good for him" "Look Tori your my best-friend..." "Your my best-friend Grove" "Yeh I know but look Percy really is a cool guy he was just jealous" "Jealous of what that for once my flirting wasn't for him big deal he's my friend" "You mean you don't see Percy in a different way" "Of course I do Grover! i have since he transferred to Yancy..." I trail off thinking of the day I remember meeting Percy and my crush had formed...

*Flash-back*

I was sneaking through the hall at lunch trying to get something to eat without getting the attention of the fanboys. I noticed a new head in the midst of all the famaliar ones at Yancy. He had dark hair and sea-green eyes. He flicked his head making his hair swish. His green eyes met my blue ones for a second until Brad a football player shoved the tray out of his hands shouting something in his face. Before turning to me and starting to chase me I sneaked into the cafeteria picking the tray up and handing it to the dark haired boy making our hands touch and my heart skip a beat. I grabbed the aplle from his tray taking a bite out of it afterwards putting a finger to my lips as the signal to stay quiet and the sprinting to the cafeteria where the jocks would never be at.

*Flash-back end*

"You like Percy" Grover asks "I do I did I don't know he he's just a jerk you know" I sigh "Like I said he most likley likes you and he's jealous" "Let's just listen to music."

 "On the other side of a street I knew stood a girl that looked like youI guess thats deja vu but I thought this can't be true cause you moved to west L.A or New York or Santa Fe or where ever to get away from me oh but that one night Was more than just right I didn't leave you cause I was all through oh I was overwhelmed, and frankly scared as hell Because I really fell for you oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by Just a shy guy looking for a two ply Hefty bag to hold my-y-y-y love When you move me everything is groovy they don't like it sue me either way you do me Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by On the upside of a downward spiral My love for you went viral And I loved you every mile you drove away But now here you are again So let's skip the "how you been"And get down to the "more than friends" at last Oh but that one night Is still the highlight I didn't need you until I came to and I was overwhelmed, and frankly scared as hell Because I really fell for you Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by Just a shy guy looking for a two ply Hefty bag to hold my love When you move me everything is groovy They don't like it sue me either way you do me Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by Please believe that when I leave There's nothing up my sleeve but love for you And a little time to get my head together too On the other side of a street I knew Stood a girl that looked like you I guess thats deja vu But I thought this can't be true Cause Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by Just a shy guy looking for a two ply Hefty bag to hold my-y-y-y love When you move me everything is groovy They don't like it sue me either way you do me Oh I swear to you I'll be there for you This is not a drive by"

Me and Grover started to sing loudly together dancing in our seats I let all the troubles of Percy flow away as I enjoy my time with my first and best-friend Grover Underwood.

*Percy*

"So how long have you liked Taylor?" Annabeth asks taking a sip from her drink from her orange juice "Since I started at Yancy about in the sixth grade" I reply