Right in front of us were two fall figures that had stood in the clearing- one approaching us, stomping. I immediately knew who they were- Steinbeck and Lovecraft, one of the Devils from the Guild. I sighed in disapproval as I saw them, right now wasn't the time for a fight.

However, they were an easy target.
I wonder why Francis was always sending them?

I smirked immediately, remembering how quickly I had these two on the floor last time on my appearance. But now, there was us.

Chuuya, Dazai and me.

Which meant they had hell coming for them.

"Tch, who the heck are you?" Chuuya spat, eyebrows narrowing as he observed a pitiful sight.

"They're from the Guild, Chuu, they're an easy target." I smirk, cracking my knuckles.

"Well then, let's get this finished with." Chuuya exclaimed, bringing his fist up. He clenched his fingers and a satisfying crunch came from his leather gloves. I had done the same, so ready to take someone down after so long, hoping up and down slightly.

I was so ready! My eyes locked with John's raging blue ones, narrowing as he came closer...

"Fright of the century, bring it on!" I yelled.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!"

We both frown, and stare at Dazai behind us, "What?!"

He had a very disapprover look as he stepped closer to us, observing us both. We waited for Dazai to speak, not bothered about our slow target.

"You let her call you Chuu and not me?" He exclaimed, eyes filled with sorrow.

"What! I don't!" Chuuya exclaimed, now facing Dazai and arguing, on his tiptoes to face his enemy. I sighed, but snickered as the two bickered pathetically.

After years apart, just being with each other for a couple of seconds had close that gap- they were always arguing! Nothing between them had changed.

"Are you two gonna help?" I asked, but didn't have a response.

They were still arguing.

"But you never let me call you Chuu!"

"She doesn't call me Chuu you two- storey idiot!

"Fine." I mumbled, a pout. I guess it was just me taking this one down. I didn't need them anyway.

I faced my oncoming target, again. The moonlight highlighted the creases in his face, angered just by the sight of us, his blond hair a mess across his head.

"How many times do you want to betray the Guild, huh?" He growled, baring teeth. Boy, he wasn't in a good mood.

He was close now.

I lunged, jumped and roundhouse kicked him in the chest, sending him backwards. He landed, buried in the ground.

I laughed as I shouted my reply," Maybe a good couple of more times." I place my hands on my hip, untouched by John who was metres away from me.

"But she just called you Chuu!" Dazai winged.

"You will never call me Chuu Chuu! You don't deserve the right!"

John flew back on his feet, and paced towards me, his growls more powerful. Yet again, once he was close enough, I traveled into the darkness, invisible to him and turned towards him, coming out to serve him another roundhouse kick to the top of his back. He skidded on his front in front of the two bickering pair landing at their feet.