Bree x Adam:

Genre: Funny • Word Count: 331 • Type: Fluff

I've never written an imagine betwixt the siblings. Uh, hope it is alright.

Requested by: blackcatmirror

"Adam?" Bree whispered into the dark. She hoped he was awake. She really didn't care if she woke up Chase, but luckily he was gone with Mr. Davenport to a science convention.

She looked over at him through the glass capsule. He was snoring softly the gentle rise and fall of his chest was somehow soothing.

Smiling slightly, she opened the capsule door as quietly as she could and climbed out. Silently, she crept over to his and opened the door a wheezing hiss following.

Adam stirred gently, in his sleep as Bree snuggled up next to him. She breathed deeply, inhaling the clean smell of him.

Chase had found some disturbing documents, they claimed that the bionic trio wasn't actually blood-related. It broke their hearts, but it freed Bree in a way. She was relieved. For now, she had no regrets for how she felt.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked his deep voice rumbling. Bree's heart quickened until she realized it was ok.

She nuzzled into his chest, "I needed some comfort. Is that ok?" she whispered.

The corners of his mouth tilted up, "I suppose." he said sleepily. His eyes stayed shut and his head tilted to the side.

Bree grinned, content. And every inch of her hoped he wouldn't hear what she was about to say, "I love you, Adam."

Davenport and Chase returned with delirious smiles and theories of scientific breakthroughs.

They cheerily walked through the door laughing. Bree and Adam were cuddling on the couch, and not in a family way.

Davenport's eyes widened, "WHAT?!" He shrieked, his hands doing some weird jazz spazzing dance.

Chase smirked, as his two no-longer siblings looked up at them. Donald sounded as if he was about to have a heart attack. "What- is- how could- why even-" he sputtered. He helplessly glanced at Chase, who shrugged unhelpfully, "Catch up with the times, Big D." he laughed patting him encouragingly on the back.

"NO!" he yelled back.