Naughty or Nice?

Zacznij od początku

He roughly ties the tinsel around her knees, securing their movements just as much as her arms. He runs his hand over her ass once more before using it as leverage to stand up. The room goes quiet, she can't hear or sense him, and she's about to breathe a sigh of release when she feels his hand running through her hair. Her breathing catches as he ruffles up her hair already messy from the sleeping and the escape attempts before taking a hold of her cheeks. Tight. Making her whimper in pain and uncertainty. He pushes his fingers into her cheeks making her mouth open and forces something into it. The sweet taste of hardened sugar is what she tastes first and when she has to bite down on the object to accommodate its invasion she tastes the sweet and sour crunch of the apple. Her candy apple, that she brought for tomorrow, is now filling up her mouth and he quickly wraps something, probably the ribbon from the candy apple, around her head holding it firmly in place within her mouth before tieing a bow at the back of her head. Even if she wanted to spit it out she can't, it's firmly in place. It pushes on her tongue and has her jaw open so far she can already feel it straining. Her moans of slight pain are muffled through the sticky sweet and sour taste in her mouth. The smell of her fear mixes with the sickly sweet smell from the apple as she breathes heavily through her nose, trying not to pass out from hyperventilation. "Breathe, breathe," she calms herself and for a split second it helps, then she hears his sigh. A particular sigh, a sigh of appreciation, like he's admiring his work of having her tied up and gagged like the mix of a Christmas tree and the feast pig. It's too much, she needs to get away.
The panic is setting in again and she tries to move around, pushing off her shoulder, whimpering in frustration and pain. He just stands still looking at her, looking at her struggle, looking at her confusion of what's happening. She doesn't know what she can do so she just keeps struggling and making sounds of panic through the apple. "Shh, shh, shh," his calm tone fills the room and comes into her ears. Despite her better judgment, and her brain continuing to scream at her, her body stops its struggle and through heavy breathing, she tries to be still and calm.

"Hmm," he hums and she feels his eyes roaming her body once again, thinking, walking heavy footsteps down to the other end of the couch behind her ass. "Naughty or nice?" his intriguing whisper slowly makes its way into her ears as his hand comes down on her right ass cheek sending the sound of a hard smack through the otherwise quiet room. She gasps in shock as much as she can around the invading candy apple and tries to jerk away on instinct, but he catches her hips and pulls her back before landing another hard smack on her left cheek. Her breathing becomes rash as uninvited pleasurable tingles start to make a faint appearance from the contact of his hand through to her core. She can feel the blood pumping to the spanked areas as he slowly continues his assault on her ass. Her muffled cries are trying to make their way through the candy apple, but nothing really comes out. It's like the pain is being kept within her and it collects and contracts, somehow changing their form to something else, a slight tingle in her brain. Smack, smack, smack it sound on the right cheek. Smack, smack, on the left. She braces herself to feel the third, but nothing comes. The room goes quiet except for her muffled panting moans and his breathing that has picked up slightly. Smack. The sting makes her wince away and has tears starting to roll down from her eyes closed tight.
He runs his hands smoothly over the pumping skin before palming her cheeks and squeezes them, brushing his thumbs over the outline of her panties. Involuntarily tinkles are being sent to the spot and she hears his appreciative hum again. "You know, I checked my list twice," he says quietly, calmly, as he moves his hands up and into the waistband of her panties drawing them down. She whimpers again with tears still running down her face and tries to move away, but another hard smack followed by a stern "Be still," has her staying in place. Her muffled crying whimpers continue to sound though as he pushes her panties down her thighs until they get caught by his scratchy wrapping around her knees. "I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw," he continue his thought from a minute ago calmly. She doesn't want this, her brain doesn't want this, but her body can't help but react to his painful touch and now his words are intriguing her mind too, even though she doesn't want to be affected she is.

She feels him shift away and the crinkling sounds come back. It takes him a minute to unwrap it, he doesn't seem to be in any rush, but once it's off it's clear what it is he has unwrapped. The smell is unmistakable. Peppermint. Another treat for tomorrow that is now, presumably, in his hand. When he shifts back and lightly run the item over her naked ass she knows that it is, in fact, the oversized candy cane she bought earlier. He runs the candy cane over the recently assaulted areas and she already feels a small pained sting from the action. The unwelcomed pleasurable tingles start to run deeper as he moves the candy cane closer to the slickness between her thighs, unintentionally becoming slicker by the second. He starts to run the candy cane between her folds and muffled moans of unwant and pleasure and confusion comes around the apple in her mouth.
The long end of the candy cane is teasing up and down her pussy, running down to circle her clit a few times before going back up. The slow teasing rhythm starts to pick up pace and he begins to give her a quick, light swat on her already pink ass whenever he rubs the candy cane over her increasingly swollen clit. A slight tinkling sting from the peppermint rushes through the folds of her pussy. Muffled whimpers start to sound from her as she feels the rhythm of pleasure and pain push her on. She feels her muscles start to contract slightly, she doesn't want it, but her body wants more. She wants to get away, her mind is screaming for her to get away, but the pained smack, smack, smack that's ringing on her ass keeps sending tingles of pleasure through her clit and over her pussy. The pleasure overrides her fear, only for a second, but just as that second hits and her mind stops screaming for her to get away and starts screaming for release he stops his rhythm of pained but pleasured swats and candy cane running over her pussy. A muffled whimper of frustration comes up my throat and into the candy apple. The stinging tinkle of peppermint still remaining. He chuckles lightly as he starts to run the candy cane over her pussy again and then pushes it inside of her. The tinkling going to a more intense stinging. Slight panic starts to rise within her again, but the buzzing feeling of the invading candy cane filling her up takes over and the stinging makes her pussy throb even more. The feel of the candy cane becomes stronger as the peppermint gets coated by her juices. She pushes back onto it just a little. The action makes him take the candy cane out, making her long for it more, only to thrust it back in harder, making her moan around the apple again. The teasing slow thrust goes on for a while. Slowly building up her need, slowly making the thought of fear disappearing from the forefront of her mind. She starts to move with the thrusting and he picks up the pace. Going harder, faster, deeper as her pussy is being burned up by both the throbbing of her pleasure and the throbbing of the peppermint. He wants the fear to completely disappear from her, he wants his suspicions cleared up.

The sticky candy cane mixes with her wet sticky juices, the mixture running down between her legs as she feels the pleasure building further and further. The assault of the candy cane pushing pleasure into her mind. A hard smack lands on her ass, the sensation having her brain both screaming to get away and screaming to get more. Muffled panting moans tries to make their way past the candy apple, but are just being echoed back into her mouth, making her experience them once again. It pushes her further. Pushes her pleasure and pushes the confusion of her pleasure. She wants it to stop, she wants it to stop so bad and she never wants it to stop at all. Whimpered muffled tears start to pool in her eyes ones more as another hard smack lands on her ass and the candy cane pushing harder into her leaving the sticky sting within her. It's too late for it to stop, all the sensations are too much, and she gives in to the pleasure as what her body has been screaming for erupts from within her deep center and explodes unto every cell of her. The tingles running fiercely through her throbbing clit and her pussy clenching around the candy cane that's keeping up its rough, stinging assault through all of it. The low appreciative sigh coming from him is all she hears before she collapses into the bliss and her mind goes blank with her orgasm. A grin comes over his face at his confirmed suspicion, "I knew you were on the nice list, you've always been such a good girl, but so naughty." he says as he strokes her reddened ass. It might take some time, but they always show their true colors in the end. He strokes her hair, unwraps her and puts the blanket back over her. He takes out the book, writes down his findings and then leaves, going back to his tightly packed schedule, taking the candy cane with him as a reminder of the night he yet again found a naughty girl on his nice list.