I looked out the window and I saw a group of about four or five young niggas chilling on the curb. They were joking and laughing while sharing a blunt, too bad Davonte was about to put an end to all of that.

"And then all these niggas posed' to be sellin' right na' man they must think imma joke." He snapped.

"Chillat bruh' just do what you came hea' to do and I'mma watch from the car and step in if I got to" I said while retrieving a blunt from my pocket and sparking it up.

"Aight" He left his phone in the car and hopped out, I opened my door ajar so I could hear everything while placing the blunt to my lips and inhaling the harsh smoke.

"Wassup y'all?" Davonte smirked walking up to them.

I assumed the dark skinned slim and tall one was Trevor because he instantly froze and passed the blunt off.

"Look D' we was just kicking it for a second" A different nigga said

Davonte put his hand up stopping him from saying anything else "I ain't on dat shit today. I just wanna spit a couple words to T, get up nigga"

Trevor slowly got up shoving his hands in his pockets "I ain't do shit to ha' Davonte" He said quickly.

"I ain't ask that did I?" He said "My question is why the fuck is you still round' my cousin getting ha' in shit when I told yo ass ta' stay away"

I was surprised that he was remaining calm because knowing him and his temper I expected him to start swinging off the bat, shit I would.

When Trevor didn't say anything Davonte grabbed him by his hoodie slamming him against a metal fence "Did I not ask a question mufucka?!"

Spoke too soon..

"Aight bruh chill!" He yelled "She still wanted ta'  chill wit' me so I wasn't gon say no my bad!"

"Mhm right, so what happened when you left ha' alone at that damn party!" He snapped still keeping his grip on him.

"I ain't leave ha ass she left me and went ta' go fuck that nigga when I was sparking up!

"Shouldn't have said dat" I mumbled to myself, right then Davonte swung his right fist catching Trevor in the jaw. Causing the other niggas to step back a little.

He swung at him three more times until he was on the ground "So you mean ta' tell me' you wanna be round ha ass so bad but you ain't think to check up on ha afta the fact you noticed she was gone nigga! Yo so called friend tried to take advantage of ha!"

"I ain't kno' man I ain't kno'" He pleaded covering his face with his hands.

"Yeah nigga you ain't!" He snarled kicking him in the side " You gon take yo ass to the school tomorrow and apologize to ha! Since I obviously can't keep ha' away from you, you betta not fuck up again nigga or I will kill yo ass." He kicked him again.