3

Sorry guys I know this is gonna be a shit update but I was really busy and I'm also sorry for the poor grammar and spelling but I wrote it on my phone so yeh.thanks love u❤️

luke prov

today when pass pretty fast.both first and second period was over and t was time for recess.cal,Mickey, Ashton and i all went to are normal sits at recess."hey guys have you seen the new girl"Calum said to all us boys while looking at us."nope but apparently shes hot"Micheal said while popping the 'p' to nope."hey look Hanna and aria is walking this way with another girl,the new girl"Ashton said.after about 10 more seconds aria and Hanna were two feets away form the table.yep shes hot i said to my self.when the they were two feet closer they all said hi to all us boys except the new girl.she just smiled at us."hey you must be the new girl"Michael said."the new girl ha"she said with a laugh."guys this is Ali"Hanna said."Ali this is Ashton behind me"this is Luke "she Hanna said and pointed at me.that's Michael and Calum right over there"henna said while pointing at Michael then Calum.after that we all had a chat i caught the new girl staring at me a couple times but i just ignored her."hey Ali Luke is in the same Tass,art and homeroom class as you"henna said to me.i just looked up from my phone then just said cool while putting my tums up.i looked back my phone and haired Ashton say "hes always like that don't worry"obviously talking to Ali.from the corner of my eye i could see Ali staring at me i quickly look at her and then smirked.

Ali prov

2 periods was over then it was time for recess.Hanna and aria asked" if i wanted to hang with them".then we walked out of the class room and went towards the cafeteria.i wonder who they hang out with i asked myself.we continue to walk straight.we the stopped,we mused be were there friends hang.i looked up Hanna aria said "hi" to their friends."hey you must be the new girl"i haired someone say.i looked up to see a boy with white and black hair,white t shirt with a peace sign on it and black skinny jeans."they new girl ha"i said while looking at him.he just smirked at me.Hanna then begin to talk"hey guys this is Ali.Ali this is Ashton" she said while pointing at a boy behind her.the boy that came late to class earlyer."this is Luke"she said pointing a guy with blonde shaggy hair.he word a black and yellow nirvana t-shirt on and black skinny jeans just like the other guys but his had a hole on the right side near his knee and this michael and calum she sad while pointing at two boys.one i remeber from class and the other one had black curly hair and a plain white t-shirt.i wonder why they all were black skinny jeans i asked my self but didnt com up with a conclusion.we all talked i would looke at luke then look away incase he notesed.i looked at him again then he lookd at me and gave me a smirk.i just gave him a shy smile and turned my head towards hanna who was talking.hanna was interupyed by the bell going of meaning recese was over at it was time for third period.

end of school

the bell went meaing school was over and it was now time to go home.i packed all my hsie stuff and put it in m bag.i got up and left i was like one of the last people to leave the class.i was walking in the hallway when suddenly i was pulled back by amuscler hand.i turned around to see that it was only luke.i smiled at him but he just kept looking at my eyes.i was getting inpasceint for him to talk.he not gonna talk first then i will."hey"i said while looking at his eyes and smiling.he continued to look at me but this time he started fromthe very top of my head to the very bottom of my shoes."hey luke it was really nice seeing u again but f your not gonna talk then i might aswell go home or somewhere else."he just looked at me and gave me another one of his smirkes.by now we were the only people in the hall."bye luke"i said and walked of,he was starting to annoy me now.