Chapter Two: What the Fudge?

Start from the beginning

    "Ugh. Fine"
———————————🌳🌳🌳🌳——————————

  I sat on an empty bench with my phone in my hand scrolling down Instagram. Eliza was playing tag with some kids by the swings.
        So I didn't bother keeping an eye on her. It's not like she'd get kidnapped. Once who ever tries to kidnap her gets a load of her attitude they would for sure change their mind. I know I would.

"Um excuse me. It's Eli, right?" A voice snapped me out of thought and I glanced up from my phone.
   It was a girl with short  red hair and wide green eyes.  She was wearing a shirt that was way to revealing and shorts a little too short.

Not my type.

"Yes?" I asked trying to keep an attitude out of my tone. I didn't come to the park to socialize. I came to avoid my father for as long as I can. He should be home by now it's almost 2 o'clock.
She twisted her hair around her finger taking a seat beside me. " we go to school together! you don't come here often do you?"
"Actually I do, every Saturday morning with my slightly uptight little sister..."

"Hehe you're so funny" she giggled obnoxiously

Okay. No this is not how an 'excuse me' usually goes. How do you say 'fuck off' politely?

        "I'm sorry but I have to go check on my sister."
    Even though I can see her from right here. The girl giggled " that's so cute you watch your sister, my brothers were always too busy with football. Do you play football?"
She continued to ramble even as I completely abandoned the bench.

     "uh, no. I'm not athletic...anymore."
                     "Oh good, I'm not really into those type of boys" she traced her finger down my back still following behind me.
  I jumped in surprise and finally exploded.
       "Listen, what ever your name is-"

"Courtney"

"right.  I have no idea why you're bothering me but you need to stop." I urged waving to  Eliza who glanced at me then at Courtney then back at me.

       "Gross" she mouthed turning back to her friends.

   Yeah it is gross. I'm not a hit it then quit it kind of guy. But then again I've only been in one relationship, so how would I really know?
   I didn't really have the chance to mess around.

What am I doing?!

     You should take her for a test drive.

A tiny voice- that I can promise you is not mine -
Whispered in the back of my mind.

  Trust me you can use the experience.

"Aw do you have a girlfriend bc I'm sure she can't do the things I could-"

     "Nope. No girlfriend  but I'll admit I've never been the committed type." I winked stepping closer to her. Those words just flew out off my mouth!

What?! I only know commitment! My dad was a  great husband and a perfect example of the Mr.Right!

     "Good because  I'm not looking for anything serious anyway." She spoke in a seductive tone.
         Which was completely inappropriate for our environment. We're in a park surrounded by innocence!