nine

track 1: perfect illusion by lady gaga.

track 2: younger by ruel.

track 3: why should i be sad by britney spears.

track 4: dazed & confused by ruel.

track 5: natural by zayn.

track 6: starstruck by lady gaga.

track 7: idfc by blackbear.

track 8: falling by why don't we.

track 9: fool for you by zayn. 

" because i'm a fool for you, and all the things you do. "

"You can't tell me with a straight face on that there's nothing happening between you and Jack." said Jonah confidently while taking a bite out of his burger.

"Jeez, would you quiet down? He's only sitting like two tables away!" told Zach frantically.

"Sorry, but come on!"

"How about you and Corbyn?" said Zach while nudging over to Corbyn who was grabbing his food, smiling to the lunch lady. Jonah shook his head, "Huh?"

Zach smiled and bit onto his fry, "Is there something happening between you two?"

Jonah looked off into the distance, "What? No, obviously, I mean, what?"

Zach laughed, "You're too obvious!"

"Shut up, he's coming over."

Corbyn placed his tray on their table and took a seat, "Hey guys."

"Hey."

Jonah and Corbyn started a conversation while Zach just looked off into the distance, watching Jack from afar as he sat with the girl from yesterday, laughing about something Zach didn't know about.

Jack looked over and caught Zach's eye, giving him a small wave. Zach was surprised, but returned the wave nonetheless.

Zach looked back at Jonah to see him staring at Zach with wide eyes. Zach shakily laughed, "What?"

"That... was love."

Zach glared at him, "Shut your mouth."

Corbyn glanced between the two, "Huh?"

"Zach has a crush on Jack." said Jonah nonchalantly while sipping his coffee. Zach gasped and lightly hit him, "Who said that?"

Corbyn raised his eyebrows at Jonah, as if he was alarmed, before looking at Zach, "You do?"

Zach looked over at Jack, before looking back to the two, "I don't know?"

"What kind of answer is that?" asked Jonah, "It's either a 'Yes Jonah, I do' or a 'No.'"

Zach just stared at him, "But, like, I don't know! I mean, obviously, anyone who isn't blind could tell he's pretty, especially his eyes, but I don't know if I have an actual like, y'know, heart for him."

Corbyn seemed uncomfortable. He kept on fidgeting with his fingers and glancing beside him every minute. Zach wanted to question him, but decided on keeping quiet.

Zach looked toward what Corbyn had been and realized it was Daniel, who was walking to their table. He sat down and smirked at them, "Hello everyone."

"Hey." only Zach said. He looked around and saw Corbyn awkwardly looking away and Jonah staring at Corbyn. 

"Did you guys see the post on Shriveled Paper?" asked Daniel while casually taking out his phone. Zach shook his head, "No, why?"

Daniel got up again, "You should." and left the table. Zach nodded and took out his phone, clicking on Twitter and waiting for it to load.

He swiped down, instantly seeing the post.

It was a whole thread full of different boys from the school kissing other boys. Zach scrunched his face while swiping through the photos, feeling bad instantly. He swiped and found one of Corbyn and Jonah, they were both smiling and hiding behind a wall. It obviously wasn't meant to be taken, and Zach felt his heart sink. The next one was one of Jack. 

Zach was taken aback and covered his mouth, the boy he was kissing he had seen around. He had curly hair like Jack's and prominent dimples. All the photos were obviously not meant to be taken, and Zach wanted to throw up.

The caption was, 'More threads coming soon everyone, don't worry. Thread one is the gays. Cute,,, maybe? ;) And don't say I outed anyone, they were on school property. Anything could happen. Bye xx'

Zach looked up to see him sitting alone, turning his head to glance at Jack while noticing he wasn't there. Leaving Zach sitting alone.

Alone.