"Just to make sure your not tricking me." He said and pressed the call button.

My phone rang Come break me down! bury me bury me!  "Hello" I answered it.

With a goofy smile he looked at me "Why hello is Alexandria there?"

"No!" I said in a deep voice "This is Dracula and I vant to suck your blood ah ah ah!"

He hung up and looked at me "You gave me a wrong number, no worry not the first time a girl gave me a faulty number." then he started to laugh.

I laughed back and looked at Khorena who was looking at me with one eyebrow rasied. "well I need to go now bye!"

"Yeah me too, bye!" He smiled and walked towards his car.

Khorena and I sat down and starting watching the show when I heard a ping from my phone.

"Its Joshua" Khorena giggled and wiggled her body, making Ooo-ing sounds.

i reached over to see that it was him! I bit my lip and looked at Khorena.

Khorena grinned "Am I wrong? Is it the pizza guy?"

"Haha." I said sarcastically as I read the text 

hey are you still up?

yeah me and my friend are doin a marathon

kewl chick flik?

noooo ;)

lml chick show?

ur gud

am I bothering you?

naw not really 

gud cuz then id be sad :)

lol so what time we meeting for tomorrow

hmm maybe at lik tweieve 

thats perfect!

really i thought you say its too late

oh please I luv sleep!

lol me too mainly cuz i go to bed so late

hm it slike almost one now so i guess it sme 

smh wow you are like me 

yeah well i gtg khorenas knocked out so thats my cue to go to bed

k night cant wait for 2mm and can I get your adress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke and Khorena helped me fine a nice causal outfit. She wanted for me to wear a skirt but I settled for my ripped jeans and black tee shirt with a skull on it.

My bell rung and I went downstairs, wait did I tell him my adress?

Joshua came to my door and grinned "How was you night?"

"Awesome" I said as I got into his car "I had this weird dream I killed all these people."

He gasped and started driving "So that was you on the phone when I called"

I giggled "No it was just daddy!" A flash of something came to his face but it disappeared. He seemed nice. What if he thinks this is a date? IS it a date? do I want to date? Confusion!

"Like starbucks?" he asked "Personally its my favorite coffee place"

"Sure I guess!" I smiled getting out the car

We walked and I found a nice booth to sit in. hm deja vous this guy is kinda like.... 

"Taylor.." I mumbled as Joshua set down some coffee 

He sat down "Huh?" 

I sighed and sipped some coffee, "it's just you remind me of Taylor, he loved breakfast and sitting in booths and wearing black..." I said looking at his all black attire.

"Sorry, I guess, I'm just being me..." he looked down as the atmosphere started to feel akward.

"Yeah, I know sorry." I blushed

Joshua's face lit up "I saw that you and your friend sing in a magazine!" he smiled "My uncle is a dj, if you want I could get you a studio demo! Maybe even get famous?"

I smiled "I love singing! When can we do it!" 

"Whenever you want!" he smiled and passed me a card "Just ask for Ted from Joshua."

"WOW!" I shook my head in disbelief "Thankyou!"

Then his phone rung, "yeah, oh" he answered it then got up and looked at me "excuse me Alexandria."

Almost squealing with excitement I texted khorena the good news. I could almost hear her screaming through her response omg are you kidding me we need to choose one of the songs we wrote on the double omg omg omg about to have a heart attack!