two

track 1: perfect illusion by lady gaga.

track 2: younger by ruel.

" call you my brother, the way that we used to, when we were younger, younger. "

Zach stormed into his room, instantly covering himself with his warm blankets. He let the tears fall down his face, his breathing heavy and loud.

He wanted to sleep his problems away, ignoring reality is just one of Zach's specialties.

He couldn't believe Auston had done that to him. Zach looked up to Auston for everything, and would have never thought Auston would cause all his misery.

Zach closed his damp eyes, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

~

Zach woke up in the middle of the night to his door being opened. Zach opened his tired eyes and tried his best to focus on the figure standing in front of him.

"Hey Zach." told Auston while walking into his room.

Zach recognized that voice too well, "Leave."

"What?"

"I said, leave." said Zach sternly.

"Excuse you? I just wanted to see my amazing brother." said Auston while smiling.

"Get out of my room right now."

"What is your problem?" asked Auston. "Like I know I woke you up from your beauty sleep, but I just-"

Zach closed his eyes and mumbled, "Are you just going to steal my money."

Auston instantly became defensive, "Do you hear yourself?"

"Because you've taken all of it. All of my money. Hope the drugs and gambling was worth it all. Now fuck off."

Auston stared at Zach's calm figure, "I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Bank account's have histories, idiot."

Auston's eyes grew wide, "And?"

"Just leave Auston, go gamble your ass off."

Auston walked up to Zach and shook him violently, "How dare you accuse me of something like that!"

Zach shoved Auston off of him, "Go ask mom and dad."

And with that, Auston stormed out of Zach's room.

Zach kept it in. He kept his feelings all hidden beneath his brown eyes.

Hidden.