I leaned my head down and caught his lips with mine. His lips taste like honey, but I had to pull back to update him.

"We have a problem." I whispered still wrapped in his arms.

"What is it?" He gruffly asked. His eyes narrowed.

"Heidi texted me and they know she's part of the reason why we left early." I mumbled knowing that he still heard me thanks to his wolfy hearing.

 Paul stood right up with me still in his arms. My feet were dangling off of the floor. 

"Paul," I exclaimed, "put me down. I can't touch the ground." 

 I may have gotten taller thanks to the imprint, but I am still short compared to Paul. 

"Oops." He said as a placed me back on the ground. 

I crossed my arms at looked at him unimpressed. 

"Okay, okay," he said, " i'm sorry." 

"Good." I said. 

I then reached up and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek. Pulling back I noticed a tint of pink brush over his cheeks. I call him Mr. Blushy Wolfy when we are alone. If anyone in the pack heard that well, Paul would go from being Hotheaded Badass wolf to Mr. Blushy Wolf. Bwhahaha. So I'm not gonna hurt my husband's big ego more than necessary. 

 He looked at me pointedly," one: do not call me Mr. Blushy Wolfy and 2. I guess I have to tell the pack the new news." 

He pulled me into one last hug before jumping out of the window. 

"I love you." He called from down there. 

"I love you too," I called back. 

 He gave a wolfish grin before running into the woods. 

 "Mr. Blushy Wolfy." I added knowing he couldn't hear me now. 

Volturi Castle Jane's POV 

  Our masters have called us into the thrown room for a meeting. Everyone was there besides Alec. I wonder if he listened to me about Heidi. 

"Now," Aro's voice rang out, "it has come to our attention that the Cullens have been protecting Bella with the help of mutts." 

 Hisses rang out throughout the room. Aro raised his hand as a 'silence' gesture. 

"now, now," he tutted, " all of Alec's ideas have worked for a length of time, but the have ultimately have failed in the end." 

  "Now, I think that it is best that I take matters into my own hands." He added. 

No one dared to say their opinion. 

 "Alec maybe trying to do things his way. But that is now over. He is not your masters." Aro said, "we are." He gestures to himself and Cais and Marcus. 

 "All three of us have come to an understanding," He got up from his thrown and stood in front of us with his hands folded in front of him. 

"We have decided that there will be no more games. No more playing hide and go seek with those vegan vampires and those smelly mutts. (a/n there is NOTHING wrong with being vegan.) 

"We will attack in five days. Alec will have his mate soon enough." he announced. 

"You are dismissed." Cais dismissed us with a wave of his plan. 

 As we walked out of the thrown room Felix muttered,"Alec isn't going to be a happy soul about this." 

 And Felix is right about that. 

(A/n: sorry for the long wait. But, here it is. War only five days away? ...... on another note I will be doing a Q&A for the first book, Book 1: So The Wolf and The Lamb Fell In Love.  I know I should've done it ages ago, but I didn't think of it until now.  My bad. 

 So  I you have any questions from the FIRST book message me and I will make a Q&A part as the final chapter. If you DO OR DON'T want me to add your username for the questions let me know. 

  Examples: 

 With USERNAME

  @ blahblahlbah asked : What inspired you to write this book? 

 answer: (insert answer)

WITHOUT USERNAME

 What inspired you to write this book?

 answer: (insert answer)