To my dear Infinites

Hello there!

This is my very first story here in Wattpad so I hope you enjoy reading this despite of some mistakes like grammatical errors, spellings, punctuations, and others including incorrect information about some of the events in this story. Don't hesitate to correct me using the comment section. I would gladly learn from my mistakes.

I'm still a beginner. They say 'nangangapa pa', so please don't expect too much. Besides, writing is a growing process and let's just say I'm still in my childhood days.

Nevertheless, I will not try but I will do my best to make my story worthy of the time and effort you've given. I can assure you that.  

One more thing, do not compare my stories and my skills to other authors because we have our own styles and we are totally different from each other. Why not, let's just support each other, right? Life is already full of negativity. We must be brave enough to be optimistic and we should let the positive energy dominates the whole. And that must begin with ourselves.  

Good vibes lang tayo dapat dito!

P.S. I wrote this story when I was still in grade seven pa. So, medyo cringey cringey talaga siya. Nitong grade ten ko lang 'to naisipang i-publish eh. Don't worry, ineedit ko naman siya. Please bear with me nalang. 

Thank you so much, infinites. Enjoy!

-Iore