XVI.

"Kayo ba? May gusto pa kayo?" Rhian asked after giving our orders. I just shook my head and placed my phone on the table as I relax myself in the couch. 

"Hayyy.. ang boring naman. Tayong tatlo lang na naman" Glaiza commented. "Pati mga tao sa opisina ang hirap ayain sa ganito. Friday night naman, maluwag naman si Anne sa mga tao niya, ewan ko ba! Dapat talaga Anne, ginagamit mo authority mo sa ganito eh." she's right, Friday night outs are becoming boring. Pakaunti na kasi nang pakaunti ang mga nayayaya namin to come with us for a few drinks.

Our orders came and I remain silenced in my position the whole time. I'm just roaming my eyes around the area like I usually do. Rhian and Glaiza on the other hand kept on talking and flirting with each other.

"Hoy Anne, ano na? Kanina pa kami daldal nang daldal dito, magcomment ka naman" I drank my tequila shot and dipped the piece of lemon on the salt and bit it afterwards, ignoring Glaiza's statement.

A smile instantly formed my face when I saw a familiar face going to our direction.

"Hey bakit naman 'di ka nagsabi na ngayon ka pupunta" she, Nathalie says and suddenly sits beside me. "How are you, babe?" she asks and gave me a sudden peck on my lips.

She got the shot glass I am holding and drank the tequila before placing it on the table and locked eyes with me. I smirked and was about to get a shot for myself when she suddenly grabbed me by the neck and kissed me, this time with her mouth slightly open. I quickly responded to it as I snake both of my hands on her sides. 

Our kiss went on and on and it's indeed obvious she's enjoying it for she slowly moved to sit on my lap and straddled me. Her hand is placed at the back of my head pushing me to deepen the kiss. I on the other hand started to snake my hand on her thighs, moving up and down as our tongues played with each other.

"Fuck!" I said as I pulled away from the kiss. She let out a small laugh and stood up making me frown.

"Wait lang, babe. Babalik ako."

"W-wait. Dito ka lang." I flirted as I squeezed her butt letting me have another laugh from her.

"Naughty!" she says. "Later, promise. I have to entertain guests pa e. It will start in a few na. I will be back, promise" she says again and gave me a peck on my lips.. "I'm all yours tonight" she whispers. I licked my lips indicating how much I wanted to get more kisses from her. 

She smirks and gave me one more kiss before she finally leaves. I found myself smiling but got back to my senses instantly as Glaiza suddenly splashed a tequila shot right in my face.

"Shit! Potah naman!" I hissed as I wipe myself and glared at my BS friend who is just grinning at me. "What!?"

"Alam mo, ikaw lang talaga nakakaganyan kay Anne" Rhi told Glai, laughing.

"Ang landi mo talaga, hayup ka!" she said laughing out loud. I thought she's referring to Nathalie but... "bakit ka may tinatagong picture ni Karylle dito sa phone mo?" I hissed and got another shot for me, ignoring her question.

Well, I admit, I do have a picture of her in my phone; 'twas the time we were in Baguio and I took a picture of her using her phone. I sent it to myself first via messenger and deleted it in conversation history after I downloaded so she wouldn't know.

"Pero wait." Rhi speaks up. "Ano munang meron dun kay other girl?"

"Sus! Si Anne pa ba?"

"Oo alam ko, pero what I mean is... Paano? Kailan?"

"Teka teka.. 'yun munang tanong ko ang sagutin mo. Bakit ka may picture ni Karylle dito?"

"Psh" I rolled my eyes and drank another shot. Ignoring my two BS friends.