ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ

Start from the beginning

"Lets go back to the dorm. I need to shower, after practice. After that we can watch movies and eat together all 9 of us." Yunho said. You nodded.

But boy were you excited and why did he smirk? You and the 8 other boys went back to their dorm but as soon as you saw their couch, you jumped on it instantly.

"Woah this couch is huge and soft." You squeaked. The boys chuckled at you.

"Hey Yunho, you better claim her or else i will." San joked. You blushed. Yunho glared at San.

"Hey Y/n wanna grab something comfortable from my closet? That outfit seems tight on you." Yunho said.

"Are you flirting again Yunho?" You asked. Yunho smirked.

"Maybe, after all your my girl." He said before dissapearing to his room.

"Woah damn Yunho, just..." Mingi said shocked.

"I-Im just going to grab a hoodie from Yunho's room." Your cheeks still red from that Yunho's flirty comment.

You quickly went to Yunho's room and grabbed a hoodie. In the past, when the both of you were younger, he didnt mind letting you steal clothes so here you are grabbing a hoodie from him, nothing out of the ordinary.

You quickly took of your shirt and wore Yunho's hoodie over. That was when you felt a strong arm backhugging you. The arm was still wet and it dripped of water. You felt a breath dangerously close to your ear.

"Hey cutie, mind if you leave the room. I need to change." Yunho whispered in your ear. You ran out quickly closing the door shut and sliding down it.

"Y/n you okay?" Yeosang asked.

"Y-Yeah i am. Umm what movie are we watching?" You asked.

"I dont really know. Any specific genre you want?" Yeosang asked.

"Romance?" You smiled. Yeosang smiled back and nodded before helping you up. The both of you walked to the living room.

"Woah since when did you two get together?" Mingi asked.

"Hyung. Are you dumb? They were just talking." Jongho said.

"We arent together. I just f-fell...yeah i fell after changing into Yunho's hoodie." You lied. The boys nodded and you let out a relieved sigh.

You sat on the couch. Yunho joined shortly after and he sat down extremely close to you. You didnt think much of it and the movie started playing.

There were parts that were questionable and heated but everyone looked away from it. Yunho however took the oppurtunity and slipped hands on your thighs rubbing it.

"Yunho..." You went to his ears. Yunho smirked.

"Yes? Something wrong Y/n?" Yunho whispered. You bit your lips. Yunho enjoyed the sight.

The others were too glued to the tv so Yunho had a chance. Plus the both of you were the only ones sitting on the couch.

"Y/n?" Yunho turned to you. You looked up at him and he instantly placed his lips on yours.

You melted into the kiss and Yunho managed to slip his tongue in your mouth. You held back any nasty sounds. You broke the kiss and was panting hard.

"Yunho, we shouldnt do this here. Your friends." You said. Yunho pulled you onto his lap.

"Babygirl. I dont care, unless you want to do this somewhere else?" Yunho smirked.

 I dont care, unless you want to do this somewhere else?" Yunho smirked

"Hey guys can we-Woah Yunho..Y/n what is this?" Hongjoong pointed out the position the both of you were in.

"We watch a romance movie and you guys wanna fuck now?" San cursed.

"We werent gonna do that." You explained.

"Then explain this postion." Yeosang said.

"I-I..I dont know...Im sorry..This wasnt supposed to happen. If i make you guys uncomfortable, I can leave." You said. The guys were ready to burst out their laughter and that was what they exactly did.

"PSHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" San pointed out.

"What?"

"I knew they were going to do this. This is why we cant have time alone to ourselves." Yunho sighed.

"Im confused." You said.

"Dont be. We arent mad just use protection you two and have fun okay." Hongjoong pushed you two to the room.

The door closed and you looked at Yunho.

"Uhh...I-I."

"I mean they allowed us so wanna do it?" Yunho wiggled his brow.

"Pervert." You playfully hit his chest. He stopped you from hitting him and grabbed your wrist pulling you closer.

"You know i wasnt kidding right."

"O-Oh." With that Yunho smashed his lips upon yours and lets just say you couldnt walk the day after. Wink wonk

-ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ᴹᴬᴰᴱ ᴹᴱ ᶜᴴᴼᴷᴱ

-
ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ᴹᴬᴰᴱ ᴹᴱ ᶜᴴᴼᴷᴱ. ᴵᴹ ˢᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ ˢᵀᴬᴺˢ ᴬᴺᴰ ᵀᴴᴱ ˢᴼᶠᵀ ˢᵀᴬᴺˢ ᵀᴼᴼ ᴸᴼᴸᴼ
ᴾᴿᴱᵀᵀᵞ ᴹᵁᶜᴴ ᴵᴹ ᴬ ᴴᴬᴿᴰ ˢᵀᴬᴺ ˢᴼ...ᴴᴵ