The next ten minutes was constant beating, kicking and hitting. Hoseok got hit all over his body and he could do nothing else but to lay on the ground, trying to move his body in a way that would help him protect his organs - he didn't have a death wish yet - though it was hard with no hands to use. The man had immediately realized Hoseok was protecting whoever the killer was and didn't even try to question him, knowing he wouldn't get a word out of Hoseok without torture.

"Take him to the other room. He won't give up easily so we can have some fun with him," the man said, but Hoseok couldn't hear anything, having fallen unconscious again. "It's useless if he isn't awake anyways." He walked away first, leaving the others behind.

The two bodyguards picked Hoseok, whose body was now limp again, up by his armpits and dragged out of the room to toss him somewhere else.

-

The day changed and Hyungwon was alone in his apartment. Hoseok never came back that night and even though he had said he probably wouldn't come in a while, Hyungwon couldn't help but wonder what he was doing and when he would be back. He did all sorts of things while he waited - cleaned the house, slept for a few hours when it already started to become light outside, ordered takeout when he woke up and ate it while counting the money in the small paper bag.

Hoseok's guess hadn't been super accurate but close enough, there was only fifteen million won in the bag. Hyungwon wasn't even disappointed because he had expected less and money was still money. Every hundred mattered.

As it became closer to night again, Hyungwon was dead bored. He grabbed keys to the Jaguar and headed out. He drove around the town for some time, speeding, braking, making u-turns and doing all kinds of things to test the new car. Then he made up his mind and went to the garage.

"Changkyun, you put that tracker in Camaro, right?" Hyungwon let out as soon as he walked in the garage. Hyunwoo's head appeared from under the hood of a random car that had appeared there during the two days Hyungwon had been gone. Changkyun was sitting next to the working desk, playing on his phone and eating a bag of chips.

"I did, why?" Changkyun asked without turning his attention away from his phone. Hyungwon walked fast to him.

"Give me Hoseok's location?" Hyungwon said, causing Changkyun to lift his head from his phone to look at Hyungwon.

"Why suddenly?" he asked.

"Just give it to me. I want to meet him ASAP," Hyungwon groaned, not wanting to explain anything. He didn't need a reason for wanting to meet Hoseok and even if he happened to have one, Changkyun didn't need to know it. Changkyun let his eyes go back down to his phone and he continued playing his game.

"Alright, I won't ask. You would probably just say you need some D or something."

"I advice you to shut up right there," Hyungwon's voice became stern but Changkyun just laughed. He put his game on pause and set his phone down. He walked to the backroom and started clicking things on his computer. Hyungwon followed him.

"He tops you, though, doesn't he?" Changkyun asked, his attention now focused on the computer screens as his fingers ran over his keyboard. "He's so muscular..."

"What the fuck are you talking about," Hyungwon sighed crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"What? Am I wrong?" Changkyun looked over his shoulder with a smile on his face.

"Couldn't be more wrong," Hyungwon said under his breath.

"Alright, Camaro is here," Changkyun opened a map in another screen and a bright red dot showed the location. "It's a scrap yard. Did he destroy the car?"

Hyungwon didn't say anything and just turned around quickly, walking away. Changkyun thought he had left too quickly after only one look at the map so he sent the location to Hyungwon's phone just to be sure he was going to the right place. Then he returned to the garage area to continue eating his chips and playing the game.

Hyungwon drove to the location Hoseok's car was in which was on the north side of the town. He thought it was suspicious that the car was at a scrapyard because he knew Hoseok treasured that car more than anything and would never trash it. When he arrived, he saw the black Camaro standing in the middle of the yard and felt relieved as he parked next to it.

There was light coming from the office so he headed towards it with fast steps. He yanked the door open and stepped in, two guys turning heads towards him after getting alarmed by his sudden entrance.

"Is Hoseok here?" Hyungwon asked straight away, not even bothering to sound nice because these guys didn't look like they were going to treat him friendly either.

"Who is Hoseok?" one of the guys asked.

"Don't give me that crap, his car is outside," Hyungwon walked closer and leaned against the table with his hands to get closer to the guys.

"Oh that Hoseok... What do you need him for?" the same guy continued, acting like he had came to a sudden realization on who Hyungwon was looking for.

"Just tell me."

"First things first, do you want to buy a gram?" the other guy asked, waving a small plastic bag full of white powder. Hyungwon rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. Then he banged his fist hard against the table.

"Aren't you going to tell me?" Hyungwon raised his voice, then his hand came up again as he prepared to sweep all the things off the table.

"Boss sent him somewhere!" the first guy yelled quickly to stop Hyungwon from making a mess - had he thrown all those unpacked drugs to the floor, it would have been a big financial loss. "We don't know where and what is he doing but he will come back when he is ready. He hates the thought of his car being here, thinks we're going to scrap it."

"How much for a gram?" Hyungwon asked as he relaxed again and brought his hand back down. The other guy held up a certain amount of fingers to tell the price. "Hell, that's a robbery. Your business must not be flowing too well."

"The one asking isn't dumb but the person paying is."

"Right. Sell a lot," Hyungwon said and left, walking back to his car with some disappointment since it seemed like he had more boredom coming now, having to wait for Hoseok even longer.