Eevee's new refference

Name: Eevee Vyleon

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Relationship status: Dating Damion Zev

Favourite -

Sport: Figure Skating
Colour: Pink
Ship: Oumasai or Garrence (I cannot decide atm)
Food: Chicken tortellini
Dessert: Chocolate
Season: Autumn (where I live, it rains in spring, too hot in summer, and rains in winter)
Animal: Cat. (I mean, she IS a cat.)
Games: Danganronpa, Undertale, Deltarune, Gravity Ghost.
Drinks: Milk, water, lemonade juice boxes.
Songs: Kill the Lights (Set it Off), Natural (Imagine Dragons), Beleiver (Imagine Dragons).

Least favourite -

Sport: Dodgeball
Colour: Neon green
Ship: Akasai (Don't hate me)
Food: Tacos
Dessert: Fruit (Don't hate me)
Season: None
Animals: Bugs, rats.
Games: Cuphead, MSP.
Drinks: Alcoholic drinks, sour drinks, sodas.
Songs: Thunder (Imagine Dragons), Every Justin Bieber song except Cold Water.

Backstory:

Eevee was born into a loving family with an older sister named Vee, a younger sister named Velvet, and a twin sister named Eve. Her life was normal until she was 8 years old. She was taken to a lab to see if a test subject was too hostile to humans. The subject, known as C, attacked the scientist and gave Eevee a big scare. (Sorry, I just needed to involve my cousin into it a bit. She's making her OC's backstory and put that into it, so...) Then, when she was 9, she got her powers. She had a literal blast power. She never learned how to properly use it so she almost passes out whenever she uses it. Her twin sister, Eve, had knives as her power. One day, they were both messing around with their powers when Eve threw one of her knives and it went off its course which was originally towards a tree. It s;in off in another direction since Eve could exactly use her powers properly. It hit Eevee in the eye. Eve was so terrified and worried that she ran off into the woods despite the calls of protest of her sister. Eevee has worn her hair over an eye for 8 years afterwards. Her eye finally healed when she became 17. Along with that, she met a boy at a bus stop. It was pouring rain and Eevee had her hair down and pulled into a hood. She had been working overtime at the café she worked at so she was late to go home. The boy had an umbrella so he held it over her, too. They began talking and exchanged phone numbers. A while later a few months before Eevee's 18th birthday, the boy asked her out. The boy was her current boyfriend named Damion. About two months after she turned 18, one month ago, she was taking a walk through a forest when she heard a noise. She shifted into her ca form, one of the tricks her entire family could do. She peered over into the skylight of the cave. It had a lake and three waterfalls. Most importantly, sitting against a wall was her twin sister. They talked for a while and they went home.

By the way, when I said one of the tricks, there's something they develop when they turn 18 because they're technically an adult. That's teleportation. The people in the family who have teleportation are: their mother, Vee, Eevee, and Eve. Poor Velvet doesn't have teleportation yet because she's only 16.

Reference sheet: