c h a p t e r e l e v e n

Start from the beginning

"But-"

"Shut up!" Kimora's two best friends yell.

Then in a split second, the car is already on Mathieu's drive way and you can see him walking up to his door.

"Get out."

"Guys-"

"GET OUT!"

Kimora was then shoved out of her seat and drops onto Mathieu's drive way.

"We'll be back in an hour sweetie!" Keyla calls put from the car as she slams the door shut.

"What about New York?!" Kimora asks.

"I already rescheduled, thank me later. Hey Mat!" Kahlani calls out as she sticks her head from her window.

A sad smile is now plastered on Matheiu's face as he sees his friends.

"Hey ladies."

"Now you too have fun, no fighting!" Kahlani calls out as Keyla begins to pull out of the drive way.

"And use a condom!" Keyla says with a final honk.

Kimora lets out a small awkward laugh and places her arms around her back.

"Sorry about that." Kimora says.

"I've known those girls as long as you have, I got used to them." Mathieu says as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Wanna come inside?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, so do we need to go through all of this awkward sorries or can we just get back to normal?" Mathieu asks as he takes a seat on the couch and Kimora joins him.

"I'd like that- actually, no I'd hate that." Kimora states truthfully as she takes a seat beside Mathieu.

"Wait-"

"Mathieu, after Thomas broke up with me I was totally fucked up. I was in denial, angry, tried to bargain my way out of things, and felt almost depressed. But with every step I went through, you were there with me. I don't know how the fuck I didn't notice this before, but Mathieu I fell in love with you. You were there with me through every ice cream meal I had, every disgusting hoodie I wore, and every night I spent wanting to call Thomas and beg for him to take me back like the stupid bitch I am." Kimora says causing Mathieu to smile.

"You were acting like a stupid bitch."

"I'll let that one slide. But Mat, I'm really sorry about how stupid I was acting." Kimora says with a sigh.

"And like I said, I love you Mat, and I mean that with all my heart."

Then there was a pause, Mathieu was left speechless. The words that left Kimora's mouth were the words Mathieu has been waiting a lifetime for.

"When we weren't talking, I had a lot of time to myself. And in that time, I really thought, maybe we are better off apart. I was focused on Hockey and I was playing the best I ever had in years." Mathieu confessed, causing Kimora's smile to drop.

"Oh, I-"

"But I wasn't happy Kim. That whole time I was on the ice I was playing great, but never once did I have a smile on my face. Somehow the sport I once loved became the one I dreaded playing. So I started to wonder, why was I not happy? But then it hit me, and it was because you weren't with me. Kim, I love you too, I have for a while actually." Mathieu confesses, causing a wolfish grin to spread across Kimora's face.

"Yeah you loser, you should have told me earlier." Kimora whines as she goes to punch Mat's shoulder, but he ends up catching her fist and pulling her close to him.

"Well, I had my reasons why not to tell you." Mathieu says with a smile, his eyes continuously glancing down to Kimora's lips as he pulls her closer by the waist.

"Oh yeah? And what would they be?" Kimora teases as she tilts her head and leans in closer, leaving little to no space between the two.

"There were a few, maybe I'll tell you another time."

"Promise you'll tell me your reasons why?"

"I promise."

a u t h o u r ' s n o t e

That's the end of Reasons Why everyone!!!! This book is shorter than usual, but it was still very fun to write.

Just to let you guys know, I'm going to be releasing a new NHL Imagines book next weekend! I was surprised by how well my first imagines book went, so I decided to make another one!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this book and have a great rest of your days!