"You finally got over Thomas." Keyla says, causing a small smile to peak out of Kimora's lips.

"Yeah, I guess I did. I couldn't have done it without you guys."

"And don't forget Mathieu." Kahlani states, causing a small ache in Kimora's chest just by hearing his name. The rest of the girls couldn't help but notice the way Kimora stiffened by the mention of Mathieu.

"I thought he was it, I really did." Keyla says after a short pause.

"Thought who was it?" Kim questions, both her eyes closed.

"Mat, I thought since he was the one to break you out of your little shell you had around you, that he would be the one you marry." Keyla states as she makes a sharp left turn.

"Wha-"

"Don't you guys ever think back to when before Kim was a model? She was to afraid to show her body to thousands of people, but now she's doing shoots for Nike and is so close to becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel. And you know who gave you your confidence? Mathieu."

"No he didn't, it was you guys!" Kimora tried to argue.

"We did help here and there, but it was Mathieu who truly helped you. Every chance he got, he gave you a compliment. He'd say you looked beautiful or that your hair looked perfect, but he stopped doing that when you got together with Thomas. Then all of a sudden, Mathieu began going out with too many girls and you gave him no attention." Kahlani explained.

"Oh yeah, that did happen..." Kimora groans out, her heart begins doing flips inside of her as she recalls all the times Mathieu supported her.

"I've been a bad friend to him recently, huh?"

"Yes you have Kim, yes you have."

Kimora just blows out a breath of air and begins to watch the road in front of her. And not even a second later, Kimora spots Mathieu in his car, making his way back to his house.

"Keyla, do you see what I see?" Kahlani asks as she places a hand on Keyla's shoulder.

"I'm already on it." Keyla says as she signals to make a U-turn before getting stopped by Kimora.

"No, don't you dare! We're going to miss our flight!"

"Kim-"

"No guys! If he wasn't there when I went to him, then maybe we're not meant to be talking right now. Like I said, we need a fucking break. So please, just take me to the airport." Kimora practically pleads.

Keyla and Kahlani then share a look between the two of them, Kimora fortunately not noticing. Keyla then raises her brow to Kahlani, and she returns it with a nod.

Then, just as Kimora thought the conversation was over, Keyla took a sharp U-turn.

"Hey!"

"Kim, I don't give a fuck anymore you need to talk to him!" Keyla states as she speeds after Mathieu.

"We need a bre-"

"Break my ass! You guys haven't talked in a whole damn month! If this isn't the time to talk to him, I don't know when is." Kahlani says sternly.