14. Runaway

Katherina POV

"Why bother, 'dad'? I'm leaving then."

I sobbed hard, while my eyes glued to the streets. I'm sitting on a bench, after a long walk along the streets, away from the hell I've been just now. And Justin didn't even chase after me. And Selena had that smirk on her face, which I really would love to jolly-well slap and punch it out of her face.

My fingers were searching for Alfredo's contact. I clicked the call icon and sticked my phone to my ear. I calmed myself down while waiting for Fredo to pick up.

"Hey Alfredo here. I'm a lil busy now. How about you leave a message after this tone? Thank you." The recorded Alfredo informed.

After the tone, I said, "Hey Freddy. Where are you? I need your help." I said, with faint sobs after each word. After recording the message or voicemail, my fingers searched for Kenny, hoping he would be already back in Calabassas.

Rings after rings passes and Kenny didn't pick up. I gave up on calling him. Knowing he's pretty much busy, having events in Australia.

Last emergency resort, Pattie. I clicked on the call icon again. Immediately, the call ended, informing that Pattie's phone was switched off.

I sighed. No one wants me. I stood up and flagged down a taxi.

"Hey, I would like to book an immediate private class flight to.." I said on the phone while the taxi driver drove me back home.

--

I stuffed most of my favourite outfits into my huge luggage. I went back home to find a note by Pattie, saying she had another 2nd leg of tour in North America for her book signing.

I threw my Toms and Vans, some flops. Some party dresses. After I'm finished with packing, I reapply adequate amount of make up, threw my hair into a messy bun and wore my previous outfit still.

'Don't dare you come back and look for me. Choosing hoes over daughter. Oh wait. Ex-daughter huh.

Fuck you, Kat'

I wrote down on a piece of post-it-pad and paste it on Justin's bedroom door. I slipped on my Black Vans and my cat-eye shades, rolling my luggage to the taxi that had been waiting to bring me to the airport.

--

Justin POV

What the fuck did I just did. I didn't budge when Selena dragged my arm into her house when I was about to chase my daughter. I screw big time. I tried calling her phone for a million times, she didn't bother to pick up. Geez what am I thinking, I broke her heart by saying I was regret adopting her, and I expect her to answer my call? Since when am I so dumb?!

I sighed and threw my head to my hands. "C'mon Justin, she's 15. She can take care of herself." Selena chuckled at her own comment.

I snapped my head to her and let her hand lose over my shoulder. "You brat! That's my fucking daughter!" I shouted. She rolled her eyes.

"Well, you said you regretted it. What's the point? Just let her go back to wherever you pick her, and you could just spend time with me." She said and kissed my neck.

I pushed her away, causing her to fly across to the other side of the couch (HAHAHA). She winced in pain. "I fucking have a girlfriend and stay away from me! I thought you said we have some business discussions to do!" I shouted and jogged out of the house, into my Range Rover. Now I have to apologise to my daughter. I didn't mean what I said. I didn't know what I was thinking!

I never regretted having her! I regretted saying those words! She's my life. How could I be so cruel.

I speeded home before anything was too late.

--

Katherina POV

"Kylie, I'm so sorry. I can't tell you where I'm going. I'll meet you soon during the photoshoot session. I'll skip the second meeting before Miami. Just don't bother asking me where I am ok?" She sighed on the other line of the call. "I gotta go. Bye Ky." I quickly end the call and switched my phone off.

Las Vegas, be good to me.

______________________

Authors note

Dun dun dun dun!!!!!!

LV? HOLY PO. Trouble time!!

Gotta love you guys. 100+ votes alrd? It's enough to make me happy. Love you Twerkies 😘😘