Chapter 12: Sugar Cuddles

Jack's P.O.V

"Hey Jack. Sorry it took me so long." Finn said as he came into his room closing and locking the door behind him. He walked over to a shelf full of movies. "What do you want to watch?" I asked. "I um... I don't care, anything." I said and he put in Pitch Perfect. "I love this movie." He said. "I've never seen it." I said.

"Danggg. Well you're gonna." He said as he laid next to me. "So, Jack There's a Halloween party next week. Do you wanna go with me?" He asked. "Sure." I smiled. "Can we cuddle?" He asked as he turned his head in my direction. "Yes." I responded quickly and he pulled me towards him. He looked at me in the eyes and planted a kiss onto my lips. "Finn... Are we boyfriends?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said quietly as he began sucking on my cheek slowly. "W-What are you doing?" I asked. "I really like you, Jack. I want to show just how much I like you." He said seductively as he pulled himself on top of me. "W-Well.. U-Umm..." I really don't know what to do. Do I even want this? "Are you a virgin?" He asked. "I um-" I cut myself off. My father raping doesn't count, right?

"Umm... Yeah." I said. He kissed my jawline all the way down to my neck and started sucking in my collar bone. He grabbed the end of shirt and attempted to lift it up, but I grabbed his wrist to stop him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Why are you doing this. We barley know each othe-" He cut me off.

"But that's the thing... We don't barely know each other. We do know each other, we just don't know much about each other. You're a puzzle and I'm slowly putting you together." He said and let go of my shirt. I starting tearing up and Finns expression went to worry and care.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you wouldn't want this. I'm sorry." He said and got off of me. "Let's just watch the movie." He said and I laid my chest to his shoulder. What was that about?

*2 hours later*

Finn's P.O.V

Jack is currently asleep on my chest while I'm lost in thought. I can't believe they dared me to fuck him. I feel so idiotic for trying anything tonight. We only has our first date today! Maybe I should take him out on a date before Noah's party and after the party take him to my place and fuck him there?

I don't know. I just don't want my friends to think I'm lame. I will not be the first one of us to back out of a dare. I'm going through with this... I just have to give Jack more time.

Triple Threat

Finn: How long do I have to complete this dare?

Wyatt: Why? I thought you were going to do it tonight?

Finn: He isn't ready.

Jaeden: Of course not. You've only been on one date, Finn, and it doesn't help that it was today. Maybe you should take him out on a date and then try?

Finn: I know I should. I was just trying to get it over with tonight so I could get some Colton's tomorrow ;)

Wyatt: You nasty hoeee

Finn: Hey y'all dared me. You know I don't back down.

Jaeden: We know it just seems like this is the hardest one we've ever given you. I hope you lose so I don't have to pay for your stupid ass dinner lmao

Wyatt: Psh, Finn won't back down. Besides all we have to do is pay for one steak.

Finn: Yeah right! After I fuck him we are going out to Colton's and I'm ordering the whole damn menu