Aria's P.O.V

Dinner was very good I introduced Dominick as my mate officially. I finally found out Tonya and Vanessa are mates but not marked yet not sure why though. I mean they were together before they knew they were mate's. So you would think they would just mark each other.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and I relax Instantly and lay my head back against his chest.

"Baby, Why are you just staring out the window. I mean all the dishes are done and the kitchen is clean. We need to go speak to your father" Dominick said turning me around to face him.

"Sorry I was just thinking about something. Yeah we do. Come on he should be in his office" I said unwrapping my self from him and lacing my fingers through his.

We walked up the stairs down the hallway to the last door on the right. I opened it and we walked in shut the door and walked up the stairs to the door. I knocked then told him it was me and Dominick come in was his reply.

I opened the door and walked in. I sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk and Dominick sat in the other. Dad looked up from his paper work and smiles at me I smile back.

"So what were you two wanting to talk to me about?" Dad asked

"Okay, um we thought it would be better if we joined out packs instead of us picking a side" I said.

My dad said once me and Dominick decided something then I could become Alpha. But that was before we discovered that my mate was also an Alpha. So me and Dominick talked it though he's going to challenge Alpha Stetson for his rightful position and hopefully we can merge both out packs. If my father say's no then I will do whatever Dominick decides.

"But Dominick that's Alpha Stetson's pack" Dad say's looking confused.

"Actually, It's mine but my dad could no longer run the pack and I was too young to become Alpha. I hadn't even shifted yet so Stetson took over he was a friend of my dad's. Our beta refused the position which is also Stetson's beta. So I would only be taking my rightful place." Dominick said.

"Wow, Okay, How about we see if we can work something out with Stetson without there being a fight" Dad said leaning back in his chair with a thoughtful look on his face.

"So you agree you think it's a good thing?" I asked smiling at my father.

"Yes, Aria, So go get ready. Dress nice we will introduce you to the pack as Alpha. But you will be called Luna because you are a lady. If you didn't have a mate then you would be called Alpha" My father said then dismissed us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guy's I updated sorry it took so long I've been working on it but I've been going into work early so I've been whooped by the time I've gotten home but here it is!! Dominck's P.O.V is next then the Alpha ceramony!!!

Anywhore you know what to do!

Vote

Comment

Follow

XXGreenEyedDevilXX