Chapter 5: Serenity But No Peace

An- sooooooo i haven't updated in a while but school sucks so here we go.
______an pov_________🌸_________
Y/n is still unconscious while yoongi is speaking with his lawyer. "Did you find anything that gives us a clue of who the gunner is?" yoongi said. It was clear that in his tone of voice he was a mixture of worry, regret and sadness. "Sorry sir but no. Not even a small hair or fingerprint was found." the lawyer said. Yoongi said a quick thank you to the lawyer and went beside y/n. "Y/n please wake up. Please just please." he holds her hands tight and kisses it before fallimg asleep.
___le time skip___________________

Yn pov
I rub my eyes then i tried to move my arm and hurts while the other feels heavy. "Yoongi??"
You say trying to gather your energy left. "Oh y/n you're awake  are you ok? Does something hurt? Are you hungry?" He keeps talking then i held his hand "I am fine ok? But i do want food and lots of hugs." i say then i smile. His worried face turns soft. "I will get you food then we can cuddle ok?" i just nod.
_________timeu skip______________
Yoongi pov
We finally got home and y/n stays on the couch. She just pulls outher phone and she screams. "WHAT!!?! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?!?!" She slowly turns her head to face me then she shows me her phone. My heart dropped. It was her mother. Tied up on a noose, bloody, bruised and............. and.................... Dead.