Chapter 3: To New Beginning.

_______yn pov____________________
'We finally left his office cause his father wanted to meet us tommorow and it was getting pretty late so we had to go but it means i have to go home and listen to my mom nagging me about the "date" cause she is like a child.'
_________Le timeskip_____________
An's pov
Yoongi brought yn home and said goodbye and zoomed away while yn was looking at where yoongi drove and snapped back to reality when her mother started to squeal. "ok so how as the date" "It was quietly amazing but we have to meet again tommorow so i better sleep early" i say before going to my comfy bed. I go to my bathroom and change into my fave pj's. And off to dreamland.......
(an is author-nim ok?)
____Le morning_________timeskip_
(still your pov k?)
"omg its 6:30 am i gotta get dressed" i quiclky jumped out of my bed then went to the bathroom to freshen up then i do my hair and makeup)

(an is author-nim ok?)____Le morning_________timeskip_(still your pov k?) "omg its 6:30 am i gotta get dressed" i quiclky jumped out of my bed then went to the bathroom to freshen up then i do my hair and makeup)

(this your makeup for hair just anything you want)
And now for my clothes. Since its on a fancy restaurant I should wear something fancy.
(here is what u wearing ^
                                           |)

And i gotta get down cause mom is yelling that yoongi is here.
_le time skip to the restaurant_
Yoongi pov
'Wow!! She look stunning in that dress i am practically drooling but i gotta stop'
"Hey yoongi is there something wrong you have been staring at me since we got here" oh crap she noticed "uhh no" "oh ok" *smiles* omggggghhhhhhhh she just smiled this is the best day of my life! Can't wait for the proposal!
______yn pov_____________________
He is staring at me. Is there something on my face? But damn he cute as hell that smol face is just PERFECTION. Hey control yourself yn.
____________an pov_______________
Mr. Min sees us then waves to the both of them and they wave back and then they started talking about their family's (an i am a very lazy writer and also i am a freaking student no more details)
And then Mr. Min suddenly asks "So Yoongi when are gonna propose?" yn chocked on her water and yoongi just looked like he saw a ghost "uhmm i haven't thought of it yet." "Well better make it quick cause we are having a celebratory party for you two." yn regains her composure and says "uhm what's the party for?"
"Oh every time a heir is getting married we have a celebration. It has been a tradition." she nods after understanding " we will talk about it father" yoongi says in his calmest composure. "Well kids i gotta go cause i have a meeting with the chairman and ambassadors" Mr. Min says while getting up from his seat. "Bye father" "Bye Mr. Min" and he leaves. "So do you wanna get some rings" yoongi asks while looking at yn deeply "Sure!" she says then smiles at him then his face softens and holds her hand and leaves.

Cliffhanger? Ikr sorry but wait do i here a *spoiler alert*
Chapter 5 is the wedding and on chapter 4 they are gonna meet someone dangerous and fiesty
That's all for now
Thanks for reading
And never forget to vote and smile
Also suggestions are accepted
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
안녕
さようなら
再见