CHAPTER 1:

"Thank you for a wonderful speech Ms. Rosales" i look at the M.C and smile.

"And let's give another round of applause to our Summa cum laude batch 20**-20** of education"

------

"Mom why you keep on watching that stupid video?"couz she keeps on replaying my graduation speech.

"Nak your the star in that video then your telling me that it is stupid?"she answered my question w/ another question, hayyy!!

"I'm sorry ma it's just that Im feeling a bit under the weather and sad." gosh i want to cry but i dont know how to start...

"Cut it out baby Mick it's bad for your baby"after she say those words I started to cry out loud. My mom let my head rest to her shoulder.And when i feel that im calm enough to talk, i face my mom.

"I'm sorry for dissapointing you and dad i'm such a smart girl but i'm foolish in love. I promise mom no matter what happen I will be a good mom I love you po and I promise babawi ako sa inyo ni dad sa lahat ng kahihiyan na binigay ko"

"Who told you that?!" An angry voice surrounded the house...And when i look at that person I suddenly smile

"Daddy your so cute"i run towards him

and pinch him in his cheek..

"Awww baby it hurts" reklamo ni dad

"You're really cute dad.I love you" then i hug him...then i felt that four arms are now hugging me and i heard my mom sobs

"Mommy dont cry na po lets cut this drama" then i face my mom..

"Im just happy because whatever challenges we face and solve it as a family"my mom declare

"So mommy stop crying na po I dont want to stress my baby anymore because I want my baby angel to be gorgeous like us mom or as handsome like dad" I said while smiling happily to them.

"Were so lucky to have a baby like you and another baby angel from you baby" mom said and she's already smiling even though there is tears running down from her eyes

"And always remember that you're always be our baby and I know you'll be a great mom too like your mom" dad added

"Ofcourse dad even Im not as perfect as mom I will make sure that Im deserving to be a mom" and we group hug again for the second time around.

"You're always perfect for us baby" my dad said

"Sali naman kami sa group hug" then i saw my brother with his family... They also hug me that telling me that im not alone in this situation

****

Having a family like them are really

A blessing...

I'm Mickyel Angela Rosales, 21 years old, not yet working but already pregnant.

Who's the father?I dont know

I mean i dont know if im going to tell him about our baby angel.

I been through a lot to be ruined again. Why?

Kasi when i wake up sya yung katabi ko but it happened na hindi ako yung naging katabi nya pag kagising nya..

What a situation right...?