1

*YOUR POV*

I stayed in the park for more minutes. I went out to get some fresh air. I want to watch the kids play around, to see the trees swaying with the wind, I want to see the animals that are also having their free time with their friends.

"I want to have a pet.." then I sigh.

I was alone in my apartment, my parents are both working abroad and left me here to continue my study. They used to sent me money for my weekly allowance and other expenses. I'm also the only child so I really feel lonely.

I only have one friend, he's my classmate. I'm not really friendly but this guy approached me and said, he really wants me to be his friend.

"meow~"

I look down to see a dark-haired cat sitting beside my foot. He's looking up at me.

"meow~"
I was mesmerize by his features and I suddenly want to lift him up.

I'm about to touch him but he move away.

"Hey kitty. I will not hurt you. Please let me pet you.."

He meow'ed at me. I bet he's a shy type.
I pouted and sat back.

In just a moment, the cat climb in the bench and he laid himself beside me.

I raised an eyebrow. Slowly, I tried to touch him again but still, he moves back.

"O-kay kitty. I will not try to touch you again... Your owner must be worried to you, just wait for them okay? Bye for now." I smiled at him and I decided to leave.

I was walking out from the park when a girl suddenly squeal and makes me look at her.

"Eomma! The cat is so cute! He was following her! Eomma, can we have a cat too?" The girl tugged to her mother's skirt while pointing at me.

Cat?
I turn around and unexpectedly saw the dark-haired cat that follows me.

"Y-You're following me?"

I lowered myself so I can face him. He was looking at me like he wants to say something.

"meow~"

AHHHHH. HE'S TOO CUTE! >__<

"I don't get you kitty."

He purrs as a respond and I giggled.

"I want to take you home but you still have your owner. Would you like me to help you search for them?"

He didn't move so I slowly moved my hand to hopefully touch him.

"Yoongi-ah!"

I startle when I heard a voice coming at us.

"Hey Yoongi. Where have you been?"
Then, the cat suddenly lifted up.

I stood to give a clearer look on the stranger.
I was taken back as I took a glance on this man's handsome face.

"Oh miss. Thank you for taking Yoongi." He said smiling.

I blushed instantly.
"I...It's okay. I j-just saw him a while ago..."

The handsome guy nods and continues to pet the cat.

"Still, I'm thankful that he follows a pretty and kind woman like you."

I look down to hide my blushing face. Gosh.

"meow~" the cat meow'ed again and I look at him

"Should I treat you some coffee?" the handsome guy offered.

"Eh? N-No thanks---"

"Are you in a hurry? I really want to thank you for your kindness. Please accept my offer."

"N-Not really---"

"then let's go!" He suddenly held my hand and drag me somewhere.

~~

We entered a coffee shop and ordered some drinks and cupcakes.

"Here's your order, ma'am and sir." The waiter placed the cups and cakes on our table.

"Thanks." -handsome guy.

I ordered chocolate drink cause I don't drink coffee.

"So, let me introduce myself. I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin and this cat is Yoongi. He's a Persian Cat." the handsome guy said.

Jin turned to Yoongi and smiled but the cat turn his gaze away.

"Well, he's a moody one but he's kind. What's your name miss?" -Jin.

I blinked for a moment, "I-Im Y/N. Nice to meet you too.."

Jin smiled and took a sip from his coffee. "Nice to meet you too and I think Yoongi is happy to meet you too."

Then the cat looks at me.

"Wow, looks like he understands what you're saying." I said.

Jin shrugged and held Yoongi. The cat made a irritated meow.

"Ugh. You're in your moody time again. Y/N can you hold Yoongi for a minute? I'll just need to go to comfort room. I'll be back." -Jin.

"But J-Jin, I tried to touch him but I think he don't want..."

"Its okay. He doesn't have a choice. Please y/n." -Jin.

"O-Okay. Just come back.."

Jin smiled sweetly and nods.

So now, I'm holding Yoongi in my arms.

"You're so fluffy."

I lift him in my eye level and we stared at each other.

"Hi Yoongi. Your owner is very handsome. Does he have a girlfriend?"

"meow~" he meow'ed and I giggled at him.

"I was thinking that you really understands what I am saying. I really want to take you home but we found your owner. I think I'll just buy a persian cat like you. But I'm really happy to meet you."

~~

After we have a talk, Jin and I decided to go on a pet shop. He said he wants to buy cat foods and other necessities for Yoongi.

I'm very happy because Yoongi stayed in my arms.

After he brought the things he needed, we sat in a bench to take a rest.

"Sorry if I dragged you until here, y/n." -Jin.

"I-Its okay. I had fun with you and Yoongi..." I smiled at him.

"That's good. You want ice cream? I'll pay." -jin.

"You don't need to treat me---"

"I insist y/n. Wait me here." Jin slightly pinched my cheeks and I instatntly blushed.

He left me with Yoongi, the cat laid in my lap. I'm so thankful that he's now comfortable at me.

After a few minutes, Jin came back with ice cream in his hands.

"Thank you Jin."

"No problem. By the way, where do you live?" -jin.

"Ah?"

*******

Hi! AUthor-nim here. I just end the first chapter with more than 1000 words. Woah, I didn't expect that.

Thank you for reading everyone! See yah on the next chapter!