7.

*Haleys POV*

I opened my eyes to see Harry sleeping, and hip wrapped around me like a vine.

The best feeling in the world.

Last night Me, Harry, Eleanor, Danielle and all the boys went out clubbing.

Thats probably why i dont remember coming back to the hotel.

I only remember one thing about last night, Me and Harry.

I missed that boy so much and after his promise to me it made me fall even more in love.

He opened his eyes and grunted.

"Why are you up so early" he cried sounding childish.

I pulled the cover off of him and crawled over to nuzzle his chest.

"Lets go back to bed babe please" He cried again holding me close, trying to make me lay down.

"I have too much energy, im going to shower and go get something to eat." I say kissing his cheek

He turned over and went right back to sleep. Gosh hes not a morning person.

I jump in the shower and hurry along to get something to eat.

As i walked out into the hallway i saw Zayn walking in front of me.

"Dang, whos that cutie walkin in front of me" I said laughing.

He turned around.

When he looked at me his face was red and his eyes were puffy.

He had been crying.

When he saw me looking at him he fell on the ground crying again.

I ran to him and hugged him.

"Whats wrong, are you okay zayn?" I hugged him tighter and he wrapped his arms around me embracing my hug.

He continued crying not saying a word.

"Zayn if you want me to help you get through this you have to tell me whats wrong" I said grabbing his face.

The boys were like my big brothers, and i loved them all to death.

When i saw zayn like this it killed me.

He dried his eyes on his shirt and stood up.

"Walk with me?" He said.

I nodded and walked down the hall out into the street.

We walked into the park and sat on a bench.

"Tell me zayn, please" I pleaded, i just wanted to help.

" When i was younger, i had a bestfriend named Allison, we've always been close and we hung out everyday, expecially before i went to the xfactor" he inhaled trying to hold back tears. "We stayed close throughout it but we kinda drifted apart for a while. I was in love with her. One night when i went back home, i went to see her and she wasnt there, so her mom and i had a long conversation and i told her how i really felt about Allison. Her mom was thrilled"

He paused again, and tears started falling again.

"I told her last month about how i felt and we were starting to talk like a couple, i was going to ask her to be my girlfriend this weekend, its our 12 years of knowing each other, but now i might not be able to"

He started sobbing and he collapsed onto my shoulder with his hands covering his face.

"This morning she was in a car accident and they dont know if she will survive the surgery or even remember everyone from before."