Chapter 1- The Dream

Hi my name is Jolene. I hope you enjoy my book. This is my first book and I am only a 7th grader so don't judge. If you want to borrow any of my ideas, please ask first :)

You = Y/N

      "Y/N....Y/N!", you hear a voice calling you. It was a voice of a boy, around 16 or 17. There it goes again."Y/N!", you hear it again but louder. You turn around and see a boy in the distance. He looks blurry, like a ghost or fog in the sunset. You try to focus to inspect his physical features, but can only see that he was around 5"12, had light skin, and hazel-brown hair. You run to him, but the more you run, the farther he gets. "STOP! What is your name? How do you know me!?", you yell to the top of your lungs, desperately trying to get him to hear.He replies, but you only hear a whisper. 

     "Briiinnggg....Briiinnggg....Briiinnggg!" You wake up with a start and violently kick the left post at the bottom of your bed. It was your cellphone. You answer the phone to your mom, "Hey sweety! Get all your luggage ready! I'll be there in about 45 minutes! Love you, bye!" You hang up and sit there in astounment at the dream you just had. You think over it..... Who was the boy? What was his name? - but it was only a dream, nothing more..... right?

Jolene ~ I know this was a little short but I just wanted to get the story started. Comment what you think about the dream. :) I'm curious. Don't forget to favorite.