"I love you Ebony, I don't like this sneaky around." He stood to his feet and started pacing the living room. "But, if that's what we got to do for now, than ok."

"You would do that for me?" I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He leand his head down and pecked me on the lips.

"Baby i would do anything for you. I just want to make you happy. But i want to meet your parents soon," He caressed my check and i smiled at my man, it's simple things like this that makes me happy.

On my way home I kept replaying MySean's words over and over in my head, he had said he loved me and even though I couldn't say it back it felt good to hear him say it. I really needed to figure out away to get Jaiden out of my life sooner, graduation was feeling to far away. The sooner I leave the faster I can get on with what's left of my life, even if it's only for a short time, I plan to live it to it's fullest because when my wolf dies, so will I. For some reason i'm not scared, I guess i'm prepared for it. It's not like I can do anything about, considering my mate is rejecting me and my wolf will die from depression anyways.

Getting out of the car I was on high alert, something was watching me. "Stop sneaking around and just come out." I yelled looking at my surroundings, I was on pack land so I knew it was a fellow pack member.  As soon as I saw the Big Black Wolf I knew who it was, Jaiden slowly walked towards me like I was his pray looking at his next meal. Getting close enough to brush up against my arms he circled me taking in my scent, he growled and I knew it was because he could smell MySean's scent on me. My body shook as he nudge me with his noise. "Stop Jaiden." I tried to walk away but he did it again knocking me to the ground. Hovering over me he brought his tongue out and started licking me on the face and neck, trying cover MySean's scent with his. "Stop." I yelled again finally getting up, Jaiden stepped back and growled one last time before turning back to the woods and running away.

Jaiden: 

I sat in my meeting with the Elders trying to listen to what they were saying, but all of it was the same old bull shit. The Elders have been pressuring me to find my mate for the pack to finally have their Luna. Little did they know I had already found her and she is perfect. Lucky, that's what I call myself, when ever I'm in her presence. I was in love with Ebony the first moment I smelt her scent and it's because of that love, that I have to let her go, I have to let her live. It pissed me off last night smelling that human all over her, I had to cover it up with my scent. I hate thinking of her with someone other than me. He gets to hold her, kiss her, talk to her and share all of her time, while I watch from the sidelines.

"Find your mate or we will find one for you. Do you understand Jaiden?" Elder Daniels broke my train of thoughts.

"I understand that you all are trying to force me into mating with some random she wolf. When I find her you all will know, but until than good day gentlemen." I got up and fixed my suit jacket and walked away from the council. I know my time is limited, so I have to think of a plan to throw them off. Once Ebony is gone, i'll pick someone and wait for my life to fall apart. 

Ebony:  

I should have known as soon as I walked out my front door this morning I would run into Beta Mark. Casually leaning against my car, his arms were crossed over his broad chest  and he had a smile on his face, a smile i would love to claw off. "So nice to see you this fine morning Ms. Ebony." 

"I would love to stick around and have a nice chat with you Mark but I really need to get to school." I really was running late, I had a hard time sleeping and when I woke up in the middle of the night Jadien's scent was present in my room. It took me a minute to realize It was on my clothes from when he knocked me down and stood over me. So at two in the morning I was doing laundry to erase any memory of him. But who was I kidding, I did nothing but think of him all night.