chapter 3: lost in it all.

I didn't know what was going on with my head. But after I and max left the other night. I just wanted to go back. And be back on that dance floor with Eric's arms wrapped around me. It was almost like I was pulled to him, but I wasn't going back as of yet. I need to do some more looking. I won't lie about the face I had, in fact, looked up info on BDSM.

And honestly, I had so many questions running through my head. Like what is the difference between a ddlg and a ddlb or even the difference between subs and slaves. There was just so much I didn't understand I just was so lost in it all. And truthfully I was too embarrassed to ask Kyle. Like max had since that night max had done everything but ask Kyle to show him things.

I flinched some as a soft snapping entered my ears. " hay Sky what's on your mind man? You've been staring at the wall for the past 3 minutes." I blushed some in embarrassment as I looked over at my co-worker. "Sorry, Kim I kinda have some things on my mind." She smiled softly at me as if  she understood.

" it's ok sky I was just a bit worried what's up? Why have you been fazing out so much this week?" I chuckled softly and pointed to the small chair sitting in front of me she made her way over " well honestly iv been doing a lot of personal research on something and I don't understand a few things about it." I smiled as she slowly sat down watching me her hand folding across the table

"hmm well what have you been looking into maybe I can help?" I chuckled just the thought of him on her knees for another being was just very odd yet funny to me Kim was a quite soft-spoken girl kind hearted and very acceptable to most people.

"Well if you really wanna know." She smiled and touched my hand nodding. I looked around to see if anyone else was in the small kitchen like room for the office "well, iv been looking into BDSM." I was shocked to see Kim smile and nodded her head softly "well ask away."

I coughed as I took a sip of my drink shocked by her reply " wait what? Do you know about BDSM?" She giggled and nodded some as she lean in placing her hand on her hand. " yes my sister helped me to understand when she got married to her dom of 10 years, they're both very happy." I was shocked I honestly didn't think a sub and dom where long term relationship based. "Oh..so it's almost like a normal relationship? But..."

She very quickly cut me off "oh sky some yes but some no. Ashley and Jaden have been very happy and together for a long time, yes, but Jaden is still Ashleys dominate but they love each other. Before Ashley meet Jaden she was an anxiety-filled mess. She honestly was so lost in life. He grounded her."

I nodded some as her words set in. I suddenly felt I really needed to ask these questions with someone who had full answers. Not just from an outside view. " oh, umm Kim I think I need to ask a dom or sub these questions I feel il just be even more lost and confused if I don't." She chuckle and smiled softly nodding some. " well if you ever want I can pass you Ashley and jadens numbers I'm sure both would be more then willing to explain and answer your questions Skyler hun."

I chuckled and smiled as I slowly got up fixing my shirt whipping away the few crumbs from the muffin I had eaten for lunch. "Thanks, Kim, but I think I know who to talk to." She smiled and waved at me as I turned and made my way back to my desk. I still had some work left for the day. But after i was done. I was going to be talking to Kyle.

Authors note:
Sorry guys I know this chapter is kinda short. :) but the next one should be a lot longer ;)